● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

lee ; 01

Postby Kim Jongdae » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:03 pm

( LEE SU-JIN ) -- 01
>>>( tagged ) Jisoo bby ( misc. ) 734 words ( team ) main rapper
────────────────────────────────────
    From Gangnam to Los Angeles, thirteen hour flight trip, five thousand, nine hundred and fifty miles, nonstop, landing in ten. Mild turbulence- nothing alarming. Dressed in a black cropped tank, bright red skinny jeans, a pair of black boots and a blanket draped over her figure; and her dyed blonde hair tousled messy by the jostling of the long journey. Lee Su-Jin, otherwise known simply as Joelle, allowed her head to loll towards the small window of the large aircraft as she gazed out at the sight below her. She rubbed her eyes slowly, blinking to rid herself of the drowsiness, as she readied herself for landing.

Rolling back thirteen hours, Su-Jin had left her home early, a small apartment in the skylines of Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. All in an effort to reach Los Angeles, California, where she had been set to meet up with a couple other accepted students. Having lived alone for quite a while longer than most young adults her age, Su-Jin had gathered her things early, arranged her flight, and left without another word, the apartment becoming empty the moment she stepped away- and it would continue to be empty until she stepped foot back in. She only looked over her shoulder once, before a taxi pulled up to her driveway and then away, towards the airport. Her adventure only just had started. And although she was about to leave everything she'd ever known as her home- even if for just a while, Su-Jin couldn't help to feel the excitement bubble away from within her.

From the bitter cold, winter scene of Gangnam, to the cozy, heater regulated one of the airport, then greeted with the biting chills of winter once more, before settling down into the (once again) warmness of the airplane, to say the temperatures had been more than a little bit bipolar, would have been an understatement. During the process, Su-Jin hadn't even been able to count how many times she'd shed her oversized beige coat, only to wrap it around herself again. And even now, after the long flight, Su-Jin found herself pulling the coat against her frame once more, as the warmer, but no less crispy, Los Angeles weather hit her like a brick as she exited the aircraft.

Su-Jin was quick to exit the aircraft, heading down the corridors of the airport, as her heels clicked against the hard floors. Grumbling to herself as she went (or more like, attempting to comprehend the signs hanging above her head, perhaps), the Korean soon found herself collecting her belongings at baggage claim, and then heading down to meet the rest of the accepted students.

"Excuse me, do you know where exit five is?" A man, presumably an employee, if his tag were anything to go by, points down in some direction that Su-Jin follows, eyes following the signs as she headed along. How much time left before she was late? Oh well, they can't possibly leave without me, right? With her baggage rolling behind her, Su-Jin finds herself wandering a bit, more or less a little lost, until exit five comes into view. It's rather obscure, in Su-Jin's opinion, but she doesn't complain.

Just below the sign, the Korean notices the slowly gathering group of kids seemingly her age- the rest of her "classmates"? No one particular seems familiar at a glance. But as Su-Jin nears the group, her pace slowing as she approached, a particularly familiar stature plays in front of her. Even with her head down, clearly concentrated on the small mobile device in front of her, Su-Jin could clearly make out the form of Kang Jisoo, a good friend of hers. In fact, a childhood friend of hers.

A sly smile catches on Su-Jin's lips as she steps forward, quieter this time, and then in an instant, wraps a lazy arm around Ji-Soo's shoulders.

"Well, hello there, beautiful. You look familiar- have we met before?"

Su-Jin's tone is lilted as she speaks in her native tongue, her eyes turning into crescents as she greets a friend. It's been a while, but it doesn't hinder Su-Jin one bit. Her voice is rather loud, and she's aware that the group of complete strangers could probably listen into any conversation without trying, but Su-Jin hadn't let it bother her. If anything- if they were going to attend this together, they'd have to become accustom anyways.

Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jungah - 01

Postby spacekid. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:28 am

J U N G A H , L E E -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
➼ main dancer ➼ la airport ➼none ➼541 words

it seemed like the time would never come, time for her to leave and get on the plane to la. it was an early fight, 6.25 am (18.25) which meant the girl had to wake up at an ungodly hour to get to the airport. jungah was already up though, bouncing around like a little kid. she had said her goodbyes to her pets over more than once, waiting for it to be time for her to leave. smoothing out her black pants and white shirt, jungah sighed heavily, leaning against the door, a smile on her face as her parents stood a little away, recording the whole thing.

" she's going to make it big, i just know it!" her mother squealed, while her brother spoke up

"nuna! you aren't going to forget about me when you're big and famous, are you?" to which jungah couldn't help but smile at, and, though in heels, crouched low and tried to keep ladylike.

"namdongsaeng, i promise... promise, promise i wont forget you." and with that, jungah was being ushered out the door by her father, while her mother and brother shouted goodbyes. all this suddenly became more real to her and she couldn't believe she was accepted to the school she had always dreamed of going to. setting herself into her fathers car, jungah pulled in her small carry-on bag. a black and white checked flannel jacket hung loosely on her, as her frame was quite small. she had packed all her things into her car last night. after what seemed like forever, her father got into the car, and started it, driving to the airport. there was a comfortable, mutual silence between the pair as jungah took in her surroundings for the last time.

the rest of the time passed by her in a blur, jungah vaguely remembered hugging her father goodbye and finding her gate, getting onto the plane and finding her seat. she sat on the end next to an older man with a son, and they chatted about him, and jungah's little brother. it really didnt seem like a 7 hour flight. getting off the plane, the poor girl was exhausted but she hid it well, following the signs written in english. she smiles at some people, finding baggage claim and getting her suitcase, a backpack on her back. making her way to exit 5, she found a group of people who seemed to be in a similar situation. heading up to the group she noticed someone had fallen. biting her lips tightly, she looked over and nodded, a small smile on her lips as she moved away from the group,
    towards a man her age by the exit and stood on the other side of the doors, pulling out her phone to send a quick text to her family, who were probably asleep.

--tigre; 'i'm here!! really hot, miss you guys!'
    --mother;; 'yay! miss you already, kyu misses you'

chuckling to herself, the young girl put her phone into the pocket of her jeans and leaned against the wall, taking in how everyone acted, a genuine smile on her face. jungah had rsf - resting smiling face and she seemed friendly and approachable, despite her monotone color palate in outfit choice.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠ σηε

Postby jaemi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:41 am

sαғғяση 'α' lαяsεηsιxтεεηяαρ/vσcαl
↠ συтғιт: x ↠ тαggιηg: no-one

It was dead silent. In Saffron's mind at least. The young brunette stared out of the window on her left, absentmindedly watching the familiar streets enter and leave her line of vision. Saffron wasn't exactly thinking of anything at this moment. The time to leave had come and her family was seeing her off at the airport. She had never gone anywhere so far from her home before and was, to some extent, horrified by what the outcome would be. And that is why she wanted to not think of anything. Mostly because she had nothing to think of but the fact that she was not seeing the people she depended on for over a year. It was going to be an experience and she knew it. She could've also been thinking of LA, the college and the people she would meet there but it all lead to her thinking about how she wouldn't survive such situations without at least someone she trusted there with her. With a loud sigh Saffron turned her attention to her brother sitting on her right who had apparently seen someone walking a cute dog.

The departure from her family had ended with tears on her sibling's faces and a sad smile on Saffron's. She took the whole 'leaving' ordeal lightheartedly, hoping no one would end up crying and she wouldn't regret her decision of leaving. In the end, she knew her brother would get over it within an hour. Same went for her sister who was probably acting sad just to make Saffron believe she cared. It was dark outside and her flight would be long enough for it to be about the same time in LA by the time the plane would land. Saffron silently walked away from her family, turning back only once to wave at them one last time. Although, if she were to be completely honest Saffron would say she'd miss her cat the most.

The long flight had been extremely exhausting both physically and emotionally. The most sleep Saffron had gotten throughout the flight was a forty-minute nap. Every moment she let her mind unentertained it'll get jumbled with thoughts of all kinds, including the worst-case scenarios of being on a plane. She was so relieved when the plane had landed safely, having already experienced a bunch of 'mini hear-attacks' as she would call them whenever there was any turbulence. Saffron laid back on her seat and got comfy now that she knew nothing could go wrong, knowing very well that it would take a while before she could get off the plane.

Once she was down and had her luggage with her Saffron quickly made her way around the airport in the look for exit 5. The last thing she wanted right now was to get lost. It took a while to find it, especially since she didn't have the guts to ask anyone for directions, but once she finally did so she made a run for it. She abruptly stopped once there were a bunch of people in her line of vision. They all looked fairly young and although most of them didn't look quite.. approachable at the moment, she really hoped they were the people she'd be boarding the bus with. Scanning over the scene before her she noticed a few groups of two which had her really jealous for some reason. People were either getting along already or they knew each other. If only she had someone to talk to at the moment..

As she looked around more, Saffron noticed a boy on the floor and almost immediately left to help him. The girl stopped herself from walking any further, though. Should she do it? The boy was obviously pissed at whoever had made him fall and she could hear him say a name now that she was closer. The two obviously knew each other and she didn't need to interfere, did she? Taking a breath she moved away from everybody and closer to the parking lot. Again, really hoping she wasn't lost.
Last edited by jaemi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
jaemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

han isam - two

Postby year of the ox » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:00 pm

( ─ ✰ HAN ISAM )

main rapper • location ; la airport • tags ; saffron

isam couldn't help but gently shift his weight from one foot to the other as he waited. one could say that he was growing slightly impatient, though he didn't necessarily blame those who weren't there already as he knew airports could be a hassle at times. well, at least he thought that they were waiting for more people, considering that they were still at gate 5, despite the meet-up time approaching incredibly quickly. he was not at all irritated, though it would be a lie to say that isam didn't want the others to just arrive already. the sooner people arrived, the sooner they could all leave the airport, the sooner they could get to wherever they were staying, and the sooner he could take a shower and feel less gross. that was all he truly wanted to to at that point in time.

to distract himself, isam decided to scan the faces of everyone who was there already. it would be a lie to say that the 9 people who were there with him weren't attractive. if he didn't know any better, he would think he was surrounded by professional models (in fact, for only a second, he was worried that he was at the wrong gate). it would also be a lie if he said he wasn't a bit jealous of the other guys, who easily put him to shame in the height department. not only that, but his short stature led to people either calling him cute (which he hated with a passion), not taking him seriously, or both at the same time.

as he observed the others, he noticed one of the girls moving away from the rest of them. it definitely sparked isam's interest. he couldn't help but wonder why the girl decided to leave the group. perhaps she was sad? or maybe she was super tired? or maybe she was too shy to hang around the others? well, all three options made sense to isam in that moment, yet his curiosity could not go away, not whilst all his theories were just speculations.

so, as a result of his curiosity (or perhaps the need to have a conversation to pass the time), isam decided to approach her. he grabbed his suitcase by the handle and began dragging it behind him as he made his way closer to the parking lot and the brunette girl from the group.

"hey there, i'm isam, nice to meet you" isam greeted, choosing english instead of korean just to be safe "how are you?" he asked, smiling widely at the brunette.

year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Postby 心裡學 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:04 pm

| Park Mijin (Vocal)
    Age 17 | Tag(s) Lee Jungah (kind of?) | Location LA Airport
It had been a while since arriving at Exit 5, and within that span of time, Mijin had reached three conclusions:

1. LA was cold. Really cold. She was wearing a long, white, woolly sweater underneath her puffer coat, and yet she still found herself longing to hide under the warm blankets of her bed back in Korea.

2. She did not know these people, and she was not sure if she wants to. Everyone who came out was either standing around, walking away or colliding with others. Furthermore, they all looked like they could just debut in whatever musical act they choose and excel. They all had the looks and confidence required for a star. Mijin never wanted to be back in her house, where familiar, far less intimidating people resided, so badly before.

3. She was probably homesick.
Mijin sighed, glancing around at the many faces she will eventually see every day. Her eyes land on one particular person who, for some peculiar reason, looked familiar. The girl was leaning against the far wall.

She kind of looks like Lee Jungah, Mijin mused.

Mijin cautiously takes a step forward from where she stood to get a better look at the girl's facial features. One look, however, got Mijin to immediately step back to her original position. Mijin stared at the concrete ground, wide-eyed as if she just saw a ghost.

She really looks like Lee Jungah, Mijin thought. She took another step forward and stared with large deer eyes.

That girl was smiling. Smiling. It wasn't to anyone in particular either-- she looked like she was smiling just for the sake of smiling. The similarities between her and the friend Mijin (somehow) made back in Korea literally less than a month ago was uncanny.

As unnerved as she was, Mijin didn't want to walk over there and ask. It would be much too awkward if it turned out that she was just a stranger who coincidentally resembled one of her friends. Besides, she didn't recall Jungah ever telling her that she was also invited.
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠ тωσ

Postby jaemi » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:38 am

sαғғяση 'α' lαяsεηsιxтεεηяαρ/vσcαl
↠ συтғιт: x ↠ тαggιηg: Isam

All of a sudden there was the sound of luggage being dragged around, closer to Saffron than she'd expected. She didn't know what she wished for more: for it to be someone from the group who was going to start conversation with her or just someone who was walking by and would completely ignore her. Although she also really wished the bus would come to pick her up before she got a chance to know. Listening to the sound come closer Saffron huddled in her brown oversized fluffy turtleneck, hugging closer the olive jacket in her arms which she had apparently forgotten to put on after she got off the plane.

Even though she'd half expected someone to talk to her, the girl almost jumped at the sound of a masculine voice right behind her. She turned around and plainly stared at the boy who now stood in front of her for maybe one second too many before blinking twice. Lowering her head Saffron took a moment to process what the boy had just said. The fact that he'd approached her not asking something along the lines of 'Do you know where this place is?' had her believe he was one of the people of her group, as she referred to at the moment. That and the boy looked quite.. Korean? Was that how she put it without sounding the least racist? She was somewhat Korean as well so that shouldn't be a problem, right?

With a sheepish smile, and probably blush, replacing the surprised look on her face Saffron looked up at the boy again to reply with "Saffron-- Nice to meet you as well-" Her answer was probably too fast for the poor boy to process but what could she do, she was flustered. It took another long second for her to realize the other had asked a question, quickly answering with another jumble of words which was supposed to mean "I'm fine! Thank you- What about you?" Seems like having a proper verbal conversation in English after such a long while wasn't as easy as she'd thought. Was it too obvious that she was insecure about her pronunciation? Or that she wasn't a native speaker? Agh, she hoped the guy wouldn't laugh at the mess that was her.
Last edited by jaemi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
jaemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( kang jisoo #2

Postby jaevibes » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:13 am

( KANG JISOO )
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    // leader // 17 // location: LA airport // tag(s): sujin // ooc: sry im tired rip

The brightness from her phone screen starts to become a little too overbearing as Jisoo rubs her eyes and forces herself to stand upright and not slide to the floor. She contemplates on calling her mother to book the earliest plane back to Korea as a sense of uneasiness spreads through her. If she had to wait any longer, she might just wish for the ground to split into two and swallow her. She's shifting her weight from left leg to right before deciding to let her gaze shift to the other teenagers loitering near the exit.

These were the people who were going to be her classmates. As exciting as that might be, Jisoo for one, just hopes that accepting the invitation was the right decision. She hears a soft thud and takes an involuntary step forward when she catches a boy colliding into another. He meets the floor and clearly looks annoyed given the way he mentions the other's name. Jisoo decides to stay at her place, observing the situation and hoping it doesn't escalate. She almost jumps out of her skin however, when an arm wraps around her shoulders and a familiar voice rings in her ears. Her eyes widen and she lets out mirthful laughter when she realises her childhood friend- Sujin, was standing right next to her with that signature sly grin of hers.

"It must be fate then, you seem familiar as well," she chuckles, giving her a short hug.

Jisoo feels a wave of relief wash through her after finding out she at least knows someone. She slips out of Sujin's arm and gets a hold of her arm. The two were the closest of friends when they were younger, until one of them had to moved out and they didn't manage to contact the other. Jisoo always wondered how Sujin was faring and is glad to see how well she's grown after all these years.

"Ah, look at you, all grown up and pretty."

The girl realises how much of an ahjumma she sounds like after saying that but puts that thought away. No wonder her mother tells her she fits right next to her aunts. Jisoo was about to say something else when she feels someone shove past her shoulder. She gasps in shock as her phone falls out of her grasp, the sound of her phone hitting the ground makes her wince. She bends to pick up her phone, sending a glare towards two bulky men who shrug it off with a laugh.

"Yah!" she hisses, bringing her phone to her chest and wincing inwardly at the crack on its side.

She swallows her anger though, not wanting to make the situation worst. If her mother was here, she'd immediately threaten to sue them. Luckily for them though, she wasn't. With a sigh, she faces Sujin, frustration evident on her face. "I am about to have a mental breakdown, can I go home?"
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ●GIFTED & TALENTED || OPEN●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 am

♛ j u n o " a l e x " d a y s
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
( status ) single ( tags ) none ( age ) 16 ( place ) LA Airport ♛

Juno had probably been standing at the exit for 15 minutes now, surely everyone must have arrived by now? She takes glances from one boy on the floor to the two leaving and It wasn't even long before my frappiccino was out. I cursed under my breath as I threw the empty container into the nearest bin; almost sad that it might be my last Starbucks ever. probably not but agencies are strict. As I turned around from the bin I noticed a girl almost get knocked over by a load of guys. "What the heck?! don't those guys have any decency!" I argue under my breathe. I wanted to go over and ask if she was okay but it looked like she already had someone to take that place. So I remained in my spot - reluctant to make any movements towards the others. I blasted Champion (remix) - Fall Out Boy and waited out the long, 5 or so minutes left until the bus was expected to arrive.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: han isam - three

Postby year of the ox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:32 pm

( ─ ✰ HAN ISAM )

main rapper • location ; la airport • tags ; saffron

the way the girl looked at isam worried him for a second. sure, he knew that he hadn't said anything bad, but it seemed as if she was staring at him in shock for a second or two. however, she soon brushed it off to him startling her, it must have been weird to see be approached by a random person in the middle of an unknown place. part of him felt the need to apologise to the brunette for scaring her, however, she spoke before he could.

isam listened to the girl from start to finish, taking notice of her smile. he also noticed the slight blush on her cheeks, thought he brushed it off as a side effect of being scared, or nervous, or both. as he heard the girl's name, he made sure to try his best to remember it, though thinking about it, it would be hard for him to forget it. 'saffron?' isam thought isn't that a colour?

"saffron, that's a really nice name" isam quickly replied, smiling softly at saffron.

he couldn't help but chuckle softly at how flustered saffron seemed to be from their conversation. he guessed she really didn't expect someone to go up to her and speak to her on the first day, or at least not until they got to the dorms.

"i'm pretty good too, thank you," he responded, the smile from earlier still plastered on his face "i just noticed that you kind of walked away from the group and i was kind of curious as to why, sorry if i scared you."

as soon as he finished his sentence, isam heard the sound of someone dropping something. he turned his head only to see that one of the girls in the group had dropped her phone, though past her, he could also see two men giggling like two middle school girls. 'ugh, idiots,' isam growled, quietly, though part of him wanted to go and give the two guys a piece of his mind.

year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Lee Hyuk
────────────────────────────
17 ● Vocal/Rap ● Heteroflexible ● Tags; Jungah

With his jacket now comfortably on and his backpack zipped up, Hyuk made his way out of the exit. It was much colder outside than it was in the building, as it seemed that the evening air had already settled in and was whipping around him gently. The bus was set to arrive in a few minutes, which gave him time to mingle in his first language. And Hyuk enjoyed mingling.

Some people were already talking, so he mapped out his options. Which weren't many by the looks of things. One girl was obviously waiting for the bus, but she had headphones on and he'd rather not interrupt, and another girl seemed to be in a quandary over something as he saw a strange look on her face. He followed her gaze to one last girl who was leaning against the wall and actually looked pretty friendly. She might be up for a chat before the bus came. (If she knew Korean, that is; he rather disliked speaking in only English.)

Although he felt no awkwardness, Hyuk shuffled over to her in a rather awkward manner, taking his luggage with him in fear of losing it. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and offered a small wave to her but didn't smile because she probably wouldn't have been able to see it under his mask anyway. And there was no way he was taking it off now, it was freaking cold! The boy greeted her in Korean and gave a friendly bow out of politeness.

"Hello, Miss, you look happy! Waiting for the bus too?" Hyuk was generally more open to other Koreans, and his asocial mood had already dissipated since he'd found the exit and no longer had to worry about getting lost or asking for directions. He didn't say anything more after his hello and made no move to stand too close in case the girl felt uncomfortable. He'd like to get to know potential classmates, but he definitely wasn't going to get in anyone's face.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me