โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby xiao. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling could tell she was pissed, and he really didn't want her to come any closer to him. He hadn't planned on ever seeing her again, so him leaving hadn't exactly been emotional, for him at least. "Hey... Good- Good for you, right? You've always wanted to be an actress.." He said, nervously taking a few slow steps back as she approached. He looked down at her, a little worried she might hit him. He wouldn't be surprised if she did, but that didn't make him feel any better.

He opened his mouth to reply, but she continued talking, so he slowly closed it, his mind racing as he thought of an explanation. The truth would be best, he supposed. Swallowing, Archer stepped back a bit, holding his hands up as if surrendering. "Look, just ca-calm down, alright? I'm sorry I hurt you, but the truth is, I saw an opportunity for myself and took it. I know I left you behind, but honestly, I didn't think we were gonna last much longer. I also didn't think you'd ever end up here. I just figured... I'd end up leaving you at some point anyway."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Amelia||Trail of broken hearts||Female||22||Sterling

She froze and stopped looking at him, โ€œYou didnโ€™t think weโ€™d last much longer? Oh you are such a dense.....โ€ She shook her head, โ€œNo you know what? You barely even deserve my attention, Iโ€™m going to shoot this movie Iโ€™m going to enjoy every second of it. We have our past and I may be mad about it, but Iโ€™m willing to shove it in the back corner of my mind so I can achieve my dream.โ€
She stormed passed him stepping on his foot as she walked back to go and speak to the director about the first scene, as they spoke she looked around the set her hand drumming against her leg an old nervous habit, was she to harsh? Was that cruel? He broke her heart doesnโ€™t she have the right to be upset or angry or even a mixture? She shook her head trying to clear the emotional cobwebs from her brain so she could focus on her work, when the director finshed speaking she turned to Sterling,
โ€œAre you acting in this or are you just then musician?โ€ She wanted to check so she could mentally and emotionally prepare herself for whatever may next in this chapter
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 am

[removed]

The sun shone through his mini-blinds as he stretched. It was quite early in the morning but he knew he wouldn't get much sleep if he went back to bed. August threw his sheets off and he kicked his sneakers off to the side of his room as he made his way to the door. He ran down the stairs and popped a piece of toast in the toaster. It sprung up and August smeared butter over it's crisp surface. He brewed a pot of coffee and went to his back deck to admire the fresh morning. The sun was shining bright, the birds were happily singing, a perfect day. Nothing could ruin his mood.
Last edited by raey on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image removed
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:05 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: open

Evanna checked her watch, an old ratty one that had broken to many times to count. It didn't take this long to answer the door surely. This was most likely on purpose or he simply didn't care. When the door finally swung open, she was in a even worse mood than before. He stood at the front door, hair in a mess, but it wasn't like hers was much better. The wind had caused it to puff up, to her great dislike. So she stopped herself from criticizing his appearance.

At his comment, she shot him a glare and brushed past him. "For your information, some people have responsibilities." She said coldly, not bothering to be nice to him. They weren't in public, and this was a job, not the real thing. "And I'm not always this late, just today I overslept." Running a hand through her tangled hair, she sighed. "What are we doing today exactly?" Truth of the matter, she just wanted to go home. Her brother could manage taking care of their younger sister for awhile after school, but she needed to try to gather some food. She didn't trust William with cooking and there was barely crumbs in the house anyways. Pushing her thoughts away, she turned to Jaakko with a exhausted expression, despite the day just beginning.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

Jaakko raised an eyebrow, closing the door behind her. "Alright, whatever, I guess." He mumbled, scratching his head. He sighed, eating a gummy bear and stepping back, watching her. He really didn't care if she was late, it gave him more alone time in the morning. He walked into the kitchen, picking up his phone off the counter and tossing the bag of gummy bears in its place. He opened the text messages between him and his manager, breathing out a long sigh. "Well, we have breakfast at a cafรฉ, then a walk down the Walk of Fame holding hands... Blah blah blah... Basically just make sure we're seen together." He said, reading some of the texts and skipping others.

Yawning, he dropped his phone on the counter and rubbed his eyes. "Anyway, we should get going soon. I'm gonna go get dressed. Feel free to.. make yourself at home, I guess." He mumbled, motioning to the house before dropping his arm to his side and heading off to his room to get dressed.

Sterling blinked, frowning slightly. He hadn't expected that response, but he guessed he couldn't blame her. He'd hurt her, he just hadn't realized how much until now. He winced as she stepped on his foot, and watched her, rubbing the back of his neck. He was sort of regretting his decision now, thinking maybe he should've stayed or brought her with him. Sighing, he thought of ways to apologize to her. He didn't think now was a good time though. As she spoke to him again, Archer swallowed and hesitated before answering. "I have a.. short scene with your character.." He mumbled, his eyes glued to the floor. He was clearly feeling guilty now. Usually when he made a decision like this, he never had to see the impact it had on who he left behind, but now he did.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:04 pm

She watched his behavior and felt part of her anger melt away as she rubbed her neck and smiled, โ€œWell which seen, we can run through it just to make sure we can work out the kinksโ€ She drummed her hand against her leg again choosing her next words carefully, โ€œI...I was way to harsh earlier I mean the first time in like 4 years and I scream at you.,,thatโ€™s a little rude.โ€ She chuckled nervously, โ€œitโ€™s just our history and...all of that..โ€ she rocked back and forth grabbing her script, โ€œBut for now we run through our lines and nail the scene!โ€ She said Cheerly man she could switch moods quickly. Her mind was telling her โ€œGive him a second chance Amelia...maybe itโ€™ll be different now that youโ€™re older..โ€ She smiled at him and held her script to her chest, โ€œWhaddya say Sterling?โ€
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:06 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna wasn't really listening to what he was saying. She heard the word "cafe" and that was about it. Her eyes were marvelling the house. It was amazing. Jaakko walked off, saying something about getting dressed and her making herself at home. Don't mind if I do. She thought to herself, twirling around in the big space. It was rare she would ever be able to be in a house like this. She wasn't going to waste her time here, thats for sure.

She had ran through the house until she got tired, admiring the modern decor. Now she was perched on the counter, eating the bag of gummy bears on that was on it. One time her mother had boughten a bag with the little change they had, before her sister was born. They were stale and hard to chew but they had been the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. "I should bring these back to William and Maria." She murmured, slipping them in her coat pocket. Certainly Jaakko wouldn't mind. He probably had plenty. "Where is he?" She swung her legs back and forth a bit.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

Jaakko put on a black tank top and some ripped grey skinny jeans, humming to himself. Once he was ready, and he'd fixed his hair, combing it to the side, he walked out of his bedroom. Spotting her on the counter, he pursed his lips, his eyes darting down to the spot where his gummy bears had been when he'd left. He figured she took them, which he didn't appreciate, but if she really wanted them that bad, he wouldn't make her give them back. "Alright, sure. Sit on my counter, eat my candy, whatever you want." He said, sighing as he walked over. He was trying to be nice, but eventually his patience would run out.

Jack opened a cupboard next to the fridge, pulling out a new bag of gummy worms. The whole cupboard was filled with candy, and he always made sure it was full. Ripping open the package, he pulled one out and ate it. "You ready to go? I dunno about you, but I could go for a muffin and some coffee."

Sterling was surprised, his eyebrows shooting up as he lifted his head to look at her. For a moment, he thought she was messing with him and she was going to punch him in the face any second. But she didn't. He didn't speak, just staring at her silently. He couldn't hide his shock, it was clear by how his mouth was hanging open. "So.. all of a sudden you're not mad anymore? I don't really deserve another chance, I know I hurt you. I honestly wouldn't blame you if you decided to hit me or kick me.." He said, shifting nervously. He couldn't understand what was going through her head right now. "B-But if you choose not to, which I appreciate, our scene is on page five."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Amelia laughed softly into her hand before looking at him, โ€œYou think Iโ€™m not still mad? No Iโ€™m still angry, but Iโ€™m giving you a chance, something my father always taught me.โ€ She thought for a second trying to recollect the quote,
โ€œSometimes even the jerkiest people still deserve a second chanceโ€ She smiled, โ€œYou hurt me, yes, I cried for a straight week, oh definitely, but Iโ€™m giving you a chance Sterlingโ€ She leaned close and shut his mouth, โ€œand if youโ€™re not careful youโ€™ll let the flies inโ€ She laughed before turning to page five. โ€œAlright letโ€™s goโ€ She looked at the page and read off her lines, โ€œ that's the best thing a girl can be in this day and age, a fool a beautiful fool (Great gatsby).โ€ She read off the first line and looked at Sterling
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:05 am

female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna rolled her eyes. "You probably have plenty-" She stopped as he opened a cupboard literally filled with candy. "-point made right there." Hopping off the counter, she brushed the hair out of her eyes. It wasn't like she was trying to be to difficult on purpose, but she has always been stubborn.

Zipping up her jacket, she nodded. "Lets go." She said, and her stomach roared in agreement. Breakfast sounded good right about now.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me