the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Tyres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:38 am

πŸŒ‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš•πš’πšŽ π™³πšŽπš‹πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. outside hotel | crush. none | tags. Toto, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Charlie remained by his car, wondering whether he should go through with this, but suddenly his attention was caught, seeing four other people turn up at the hotel around the same time as him. His hand still hanging along the top of the car door, before he lowered himself down by the drivers seat, beginning to get his stuff out, but was soon interrupted by a voice that appeared quite close and so he lifted himself back up, seeing a tall man summoning him and stared momentarily, before opening his car window and shutting the door so that his cat would have a constant flow of fresh air. He then walked around the back of his car, swinging the keys in his hand, before placing them in his leather jacket. He lifted his eyebrows for a brief second or so, as he walked up to the demanding voice.

He listened to the partially patronizing tone and thought to himself, why on earth was he speaking to him like he was nine, but brushed it off his shoulders and thought that maybe that was just the way he was. He then rubbed the back of his neck
"Alright, the name's Charlie." he shorty replied, pausing for a little while before he introduced himself "I hope your not allergic to cats." he said with a chuckle in his tone, but was being utterly serious.

He then turned his gaze over towards the other young man with his camera and watched him for a while before his attention was caught by the sound of a sliding door opening from the hotel and saw a girl upon the balcony. He gave a small smile, but soon deteriorated back into his normal expression, turning his head back to toto.
Last edited by Tyres on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 am

Sammy looked at the other people and went back to her phone before noticing Charlie and stepping outside, "Hi, I'm Sam" she gave a short and curt smile, maybe she would try and make a friend for once in her life, she shoved her phone in her pocket, "Glad I'm not the only one who accepted the invite" She looked at Charlie, "So what exactly are we all doing here? It feels odd"Lookign at the boy with the camera she raised an eyebrow and then to the girl on the balcony, "Yay. More people" She looked back to Charlie, "Do you have a name?" She raised a brow
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. outside hotel | crush. none | tags. Toto, Sam, open
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Charlie remained by his car, wondering whether he should go through with this, but suddenly his attention was caught, seeing four other people turn up at the hotel around the same time as him. His hand still hanging along the top of the car door, before he lowered himself down by the drivers seat, beginning to get his stuff out, but was soon interrupted by a voice that appeared quite close and so he lifted himself back up, seeing a tall man summoning him and stared momentarily, before opening his car window and shutting the door so that his cat would have a constant flow of fresh air. He then walked around the back of his car, swinging the keys in his hand, before placing them in his leather jacket. He lifted his eyebrows for a brief second or so, as he walked up to the demanding voice.

He listened to the partially patronizing tone and thought to himself, why on earth was he speaking to him like he was nine, but brushed it off his shoulders and thought that maybe that was just the way he was. He then rubbed the back of his neck "Alright, the name's Charlie." he shorty replied, pausing for a little while before he introduced himself "I hope your not allergic to cats." he said with a chuckle in his tone, but was being utterly serious.

He then turned his gaze over towards the other young man with his camera and watched him for a while before his attention was caught by the sound of a sliding door opening from the hotel and saw a girl upon the balcony. He gave a small smile, but soon deteriorated back into his normal expression, turning his head back to toto.

His attention was once again distracted by the girl who seemed happy to see other people around and chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck "Oh, Hi sam" he replied back before beginning to converse with her. "Not quite sure, I just woke up one day and received a random letter, but its nice to see I wasn't the only one." he stated with a large smile to his face. His eyes dragging across over his shoulder, looking towards his car making sure his kitten was still in the pet carrier before answering sam's question "Its Charlie, like i just said a moment ago, I hope your not allergic to cats." he said, thinking there wouldn't be any point to mention his surname unless he was asked, before stating the fact he had brought his newly adopted kitten along with him.
Last edited by Tyres on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:37 am

NoΓ«l Castongayβ˜… Age: 17β˜… non-binaryβ˜…pansexualβ˜… tags:openβ˜… currently doing: about to enter the hotelβ˜…
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

He took a few more shots of the warehouse hotel,browsing through the gallery on his camera. He notice on his most current photo, a girl appear on the balcony and all of the sudden the photo felt more eerie, with the right filters and photo editing of course. Remaining on spot for what it seem a long time he sheepishly waves to the girl on the balcony and rushes to grab his stuff. NoΓ«l thinks he better ask her if she comfortable being in one of his photos, if not it wasn't a big deal to delete it.

Taking it all in, NoΓ«l stumbles upon what he think is the front of the hotel. He spots a blue car with a window rolled down that was park in the supposedly driveway. He was somewhat envious of the car owner, his legs were aching badly they were practically begging for NoΓ«l to sit down and rest for a while. He notice as soon he took a few steps more, a group of people seemed to have gathered outside. NoΓ«l catching only bits and pieces of their conversation he decides to rush inside before anyone else notice. Wishing he could easily jump in on whatever they were talking about NoΓ«l knows that avoiding was easier for him.

"oh to be confidant" he thinks to himself adding a mental sigh into his thoughts.

Last edited by Dr.Flavio on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 am

Sam/Pan/Tags:Charlie, Open
Sam gave a quick smiled and shook her head, "No I love cats." She pushed her hair back and laughed, "Maybe it's just me but the whole letter system us really mysterious and weird." She shrugged and looked over his shoulder at the carrier, 'I'm gonna guess you have a cat? What's their name? " she smiled moving a piece of hair from her eye and smiling
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:06 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Charlie, Samara

Toto paused for a beat, thinking for a second "I've never really been around too many cats so I wouldn't know. My old apartment didn't allow any pets. Nonetheless, cats are alright, I guess. They're smart and are considered apex predators, which is cool." he crossed his arms and glanced around "It's not like I like them either, they just mill about and pee on everything most of the time. So I guess I have no strong feelings one way of another." He paused again, it was almost like he was struggling to be unfriendly at the moment. He was far too excited to be a jerk. He looked up at Sam and waved "Hey, why don't you come down here? My neck is hurting having to look up at you."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:58 am

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. neutral | location. outside hotel | crush. none | tags. Toto, Sam, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Charlie listened to the words that escaped toto's mouth and chuckled hearing him balance out the argument on his neutral feeling towards cats "Ah I see, but in all honesty, that's just animals for you." he said with a small smile. He was quite grateful that the people standing around him seemed to be friendly enough from what he had seen so far, but he wasnt the one to make quick judgement. This was a new start, a fresh leaf, a second chance for him, but he didn't feel any different on the outside or the inside, however it didnt stop him from conversing with toto and sam, thanks to his own pure stubbornness, which in some ways was good.

He then turned around slightly hearing sam's question and smiled largely
"Yeah, Im a huge sucker for cats to be honest.. anyway, his name is robin. I found him down a drain a few weeks ago, poor thing.. I adopted him and is doing really well for himself now, which is good." he said, looking over into his car for a brief moment or so, before rubbing the back of his neck once again - It had become a habit for him, almost like a natural instinct.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 pm

NoΓ«l Castongayβ˜… Age: 17β˜… non-binaryβ˜…pansexualβ˜… tags:openβ˜… currently doing: Sitting in the common room areaβ˜…
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

"cats... they were talking about cats, and the weird letter we've all seem to got" he thought. "Looks like we might get a cat running around, hope the hotel is pet friendly". Considering it was a warehouse hotel he sure the people wont mind.

Out of habit, he opens the door fast and slams it just as quickly. He cringes and remembers that this wasn't his parents house front door where you need to slam it in order close it properly. "So much for going in unnoticed" he mumbles. Unfreezing himself he rolled his shoulder it was getting sore for holding his tech equipment for hours on end.

He spots the common room area and decides to place the duffel bag on the ground beside the chair.Plopping down, he whips out his phone there was one notification on facebook, he was tag in a group photo saying "wish you were here" NoΓ«l left a brief response,joking about his typical laziness and a old joke he use to share with his friends. Pressing send immediately he puts back his phone in his front pocket.
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Charlie, Samara

Toto rolled his eyes just quick enough that it went unnoticed "Real noble of you, Charlie. Hey, why did you even bring a cat? I don't think anyone has brought anything more than some regular luggage, but you went above and beyond and brought a live animal and I saw some clown rush by with a camera. I get that you rescued it, but I don't get why you're so attached to it. Maybe it's a pet owner thing so I don't get it, but... What gives?" His condescending tone was replaced by a more interrogative one, like he was questioning a criminal "You don't have to tell me, but... Why did you bring a stupid cat?" He cocked his head to the side and stroked his chin. He was a bit jealous that people brought cool stuff and all he had were a couple of romantic comedies he had saved on his laptop and a lot of fingerless gloves.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Sam/Female/Pan/Tagged:Toto Charlie, Open
Sam gushed about the cat and quickly moved downstairs, "Is that better?" She brushed off her outfit, she still gave off the wary vibe but smiled slightly at Toto, "I'm Sam if you didn't gather that already" She smiled back at Charlie, "Aw it's so sweet of you to save a poor animal like that!" She pulled a strand of hair and laughed . She pulled the pencil tucked behind her ear and a small notebook roughly sketching something before shutting to once more, "So where are yall from?"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes