♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ivan (one) // hyojin (one)

Postby year of the ox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 am

( ─ ✰ IVAN HWANG )

the rapper • in the car / at st.rosale • tags ; open

ivan sat at the back of his parents' car as they drove him down to the st. rosale. part of ivan was glad that they decided to drive him since he didn't like the idea of having to take the train to rome. on the other hand, ivan knew this would end in the same way it did the first time he ever came to st. rosale. his mother would bawl her eyes out as she left, and ivan would feel guilty for choosing to go to a school in rome rather than milan.

lost in his thoughts, ivan hadn't realised that they had arrived on school grounds until his father spoke up about it. the short young man smiled ever so slightly as he was embraced by the cold air though his smile quickly faded as his parents offered to help him unpack. ivan quickly refused. instead, he asked the couple to drop his dog, whitney, off to doggy day care. he let another sigh escape as he watched them drive away but he quickly turned around and strolled inside the building. ivan found himself wondering the halls in search for his dorm room. his eyes scanned the room numbers until he found his own. he tried the door first, but when he realised that it was locked, ivan took it upon himself to unlock it. his eyes shifted from one bed to the other before he finally decided on one, genuinely hoping that his roommate wouldn't be mad about it.

( ─ ☼ HYOJIN KIM)

the gamer• at st rosales • tags ; open

hyojin, on the other hand, always lived close to st. rosale. as a young girl, she would watch the older teens as they walked by and she remembered wanting to go there for pretty much all of her life. it always seemed fun to get away from her family and learn new things in a seemingly perfect school. of course, as she grew older, she learned about the strict rules that were enforced by the school but that never turned her away from it. her parents also supported her choice of schooling, considering that hyojin's mother had worked as the school's nurse before she had joined the hospital.

hyojin slowly made her way down the long road that lead to the school's campus. her father had agreed to drop her stuff off later in the day so the red headed girl didn't carry more than her backpack. she also didn't really bother to find her dorm room, at least not yet. instead, hyojin walked around for a bit, hoping to see if any of her friends had arrived yet. she didn't want to be alone, mainy because she felt like it would be boring to just wait around in her dorm room for her roommate to come.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| { ~ POST 1 ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ROMEO MARKSON♚
╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage not a weakness__🙦
    Romeo was sitting in the backseat of his father's car. He leaned his head against the cool window of the car, staying silent while his parents were starting to argue. This wasn't something new for Romeo, it happened almost every day. He wished he'd just get out of the car already. He was fed up of his parents having arguments over the smallest of things. Soon enough though, Romeo's wish finally comes true and his father parks the car into a parking slot near the school. Without hesitating or waiting, he quickly takes his bag and gets out of the car as fast as he can. His parents looked at him and watched him confused. It was like he was in some sort of a big hurry. And the fact is, that he was. He was in a hurry to get rid of his family and go to school. The place where you get bored as hell, but also the place where you can get a break from your parents who argue almost every day.

Romeo begun to sprint as fast as his legs could keep him to the school entrance. He quickly runs up a few steps to get to the school's doors. Then, he quickly opens one of the school's doors and steps inside. Now, he was safe. No more arguing and no more drama. The boy calmly swings his bag in his back and he begins to walk through the school's corridors, calmly. He looked around, scanning his surroundings with his shiny, dark brown eyes. So far, nothing interesting catches his attention.

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚JAY WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weight you down__🙦
    Jay begun to sprint to school as fast as he could. What would be better than a morning exercise to keep you fit? Jay tripped about 8 times today while he was running to school. So, surprise, surprise, he trips again. But, this time, somehow, he didn't fall.He just kept running, hoping to get to school in time. He lived pretty close, so most likely he'll be at school before the bell rings. Jay actually disliked running, but this time, he wasn't too sure when the bell would go since... He forgot.

After a while of running, the boy finally gets to school. He steps inside the building and then he bends down a little bit, placing both of his hands on his knees, panting. Wow, that was a long run. He was pretty proud of that. Jay stood with his back straight and then he ran a hand through his fluffy, brown hair. He begun to slowly walk through the school's giant corridors, looking around. Ah, he missed this place. It actually wasn't that bad and he was pretty happy. He made a lot of friends here and he always has a lot of fun. Jay walks over to the dorm and he reaches for the handle to open it. But, it's locked. The tall boy lets out a huff before he takes his bag off of his back and opens it, taking out a key. He unlocked the door to the dorm and then he gently kicked the door open with one of his feet since he was holding his bag. He shoved the key back in his bag and then he stepped inside the dorm. Hopefully his room mate didn't mind~

╒══════════════════════════════════╕
♚AMBER FERNS♚
╘══════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
    Amber simply walked to school. She lived very close to St.Rosale so she had no problem with waking up just a tiny bit later and walking to school for a few minutes. She was actually very excited to go back to school since she knew she'd meet a few new people and also see her friends. In fact, she was so excited, she was smiling like a little idiot. But that was her. Always happy, bubbly and innocent.

Once the girl reached the school, she stepped inside the massive building. Ah, welcome back~ The look of the shiny lockers around you and the shiny, clean floor brings a sudden wave of excitement in Amber. She starts to walk through the school's corridors, humming a small tune to herself, happily. Her bag wasn't really heavy. It was very easy to carry, but she knew that this was about to change soon. Maybe at the end of the day, her bag would weight a tone or something. She did hear that this year would be very busy. But this didn't bring her down. She was actually very determined to get the best out of her!
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Postby bing cherry » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:19 pm

cher  valentine

➳ queen bee ➳ 17 ➳ outfit ➳ tagged; open!

Cher waved to her limo driver and strutted onto the school grounds. Her father insisted on a personal driver because, well, what if something bad happened to his precious Cher? He couldn't even imagine. For some reason, Cher was abnormally happy today. She was wearing an unnecessary amount of pink. But Cher wore her feelings. She was completely ready for the year. Some people said high school was a living nightmare. However, if you had status like Cher, it was just a kingdom to rule over. Cher took out a mirror from her Chanel purse and checked her reflection. Perfect. Of course, that was nothing new. She walked around, texting Lola and Charlotte to see if they were at school yet.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 pm

K A T H R Y N ♫ H U N T E R
17 - the musician - crush: Jace - tags: open

Getting to school for Kathryn was a two day journey. As she still lived in Cambridge, she had to fly down to Rome the day before school, adjust to the time zone and then walk in. Which was great, especially considering the fact she was a nervous flier.

When she arrived, she headed straight to her dorm. She had more music cases than luggage- her violin, viola and flute cases- the bass and guitar had already been delivered. It was just as well she didn't need to carry a piano around. Flopping down on a random bed, she relaxed for a few seconds before resigning herself to the fact she would indeed have to unpack at some point. Great. Muttering under her breath she opened her suitcase.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starletta. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:20 pm

- lola  rivers

queen bee's friend // 17 // tags: open
Lola walked onto the school grounds. She was just about to touch up her lip gloss when her phone buzzed. Lola glanced down, seeing a text from Cher. "b right there," she texted, heading towards Cher and giving her a hug. "Hey girl! Omg, your outfit is a total ten! You look adorable," she said, scanning Cher's outfit. Lola was wearing full on Ralph Lauren and her favorite Louboutin boots.
starletta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:18 pm

cher  valentine

➳ queen bee ➳ 17 ➳ outfit ➳ tagged; lola

Cher smiled. "Aw, thanks! Ralph Lauren and the new boots I saw last week in Teen Vogue? Adorable. Eight point five." The girls always rated each other's outfits. Anything below a five? Well, then you had to walk three steps behind the two other girls. This had never happened...yet. Cher glanced around, her expression changing to disgust as she saw some serious fashion disasters not even worthy of a three. "Where's Charlie? She's been MIA since last week." She asked Lola. The last time she had heard from Charlotte was when Cher had called to complain about her parents forcing her to give half her clothes to charity. It didn't matter, really. She had just gone to the mall the next day to make up for the loss. Now she had twice as many as before!
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛eileen calla moreau❜

Postby camellia. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

━━ EILEEN MOREAU . ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    the photographer -- scenario: "there's adventure around every corner!" -- location: wandering -- tags: open
    ════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Click! A moment was captured inside the small component of a white Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid camera. Her lips curved up into a small smile as she shook the picture, humming to herself while waiting patiently for the image to appear on the minifilm. And just like that - instant magic! Feeling giddy at seeing the captured photo, Eileen skipped along the trails of her campus, brushing her fingers against the bushes as she passed by. She felt as if the world was in her hands! The light of the reflected sun rays beamed down on the world and the dew of the morning sparkled in the sunlight as she stared at the aesthetic beauty in the palm of her film. Although the grounds were wet, Eileen still walked bare-footed, enjoying the freedom if brought her toes. Although the sun only shone for just a few moments, Eileen was just satisfied enough to know that she caught the sun ray's at the right time.

The young girl had been on campus since the crack of dawn as she wanted to photograph the sun rising above St. Rosale. The scenery always took her breath away and she couldn't help but want to take advantage of what Mother Nature had given her - the ability and the opportunity to see such beauty especially since after awhile, the sun disappeared among the cloud and a fog appeared instead. As the wind blew in her hair as it kissed her face, Eileen sighed contently as she walked the path to school, it was the first time in forever that she didn't have to go to work in the morning. But, she loved working at the shelter, it was her own mini getaway from the chaos back at home, plus the animals were too adorable and taking photographs of them were always a challenge to her but she loved it! Her manager was beyond understanding and if she had to be honest, she considered all of them like her second extended family. Eileen honestly wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for them.

Life passed by quickly even if her parents were around or not. She had her big brothers, her second extended family, and best of all, the friends she made at St. Rosale. To her, every day is an adventure and she just needed to live in the moment and move forward than backwards, right? Soon, she arrived at the front steps of St. Rosale's Main Building. Eileen took a deep breath, ready to open the doors to the new adventure that was in store for her this year.
Last edited by camellia. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
camellia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firelily, » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 pm

C A M E R O N ─ W E L L S
~ football player ~18 ~ tagged: open
Cam strolled into school, swinging his bag over his shoulder. He really hadn't been looking forward for school to start. Well, at least he wouldn't be home every day. His brother Jackson, who was 20, kept bringing over his girlfriend and Cam really wanted to get out of the house. He looked forward to another year of football, but over the summer he had seriously debated quitting. College was coming up...and as much as Cam loved football, he knew that wasn't all he was going to do in college.
firelily,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| { ~ POST 2 ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ROMEO MARKSON♚
╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage not a weakness__🙦
    Romeo barely noticed anyone as he walked around the school's giant corridors. He wasn't interested in anything so far, esxcept getting lost in many thoughts. He wasn't the easy type of person to notice something or someone and then try to entertain himself.
    So far, Romeo was just very busy thinking about what he could do to try and stay at home as little as possible. Maybe go and hang out at a friend's house for a day? Have a sleep over at someone else's house? Maybe just have a sleep over for a whole week at someone else's house? The last option seemed very appealing to him. But that would be a little bit way too much for the person he'd have to have a sleep over with. Romeo eventually decided to just go outside and explore the campus a little bit.
    What? He was bored.

As he walked through the school's campus, not paying attention one bit, he suddenly felt like he bumped into something. ...Or someone. It wasn't like one of those big bumps where he'd literally make himself and the person fall, but it was a small bump. He looked around for a second, only to realize that he had bumped into the last person he'd want to bump into. Hyojin. Well, sort of.
    He didn't want to bump into her and hurt her. Actually, Romeo was more than glad he had found her. A small, sweet smirk appeared on his face. Honestly, he couldn't help but stare at her for a second. ''Oh, why hello there~''He said,
    in a soft- spoken tone. His heart begun to race like crazy, for some reason. This guy didn't even realize he was still in a school's territory. And yet, we're waiting for him to realize that love in not a game. ''Hyonjin, sweetie, i haven't seen you in a while.
    How was your day, hm?''
    He asked as he took a step closer to her, invading her little, personal bubble.

He's really flirty. What can we say?

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚JAY WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weight you down__🙦
    Jay begun to sprint to school as fast as he could. What would be better than a morning exercise to keep you fit? Jay tripped about 8 times today while he was running to school. So, surprise, surprise, he trips again. But, this time, somehow, he didn't fall.He just kept running, hoping to get to school in time. He lived pretty close, so most likely he'll be at school before the bell rings. Jay actually disliked running, but this time, he wasn't too sure when the bell would go since... He forgot.

After a while of running, the boy finally gets to school. He steps inside the building and then he bends down a little bit, placing both of his hands on his knees, panting. Wow, that was a long run. He was pretty proud of that. Jay stood with his back straight and then he ran a hand through his fluffy, brown hair. He begun to slowly walk through the school's giant corridors, looking around. Ah, he missed this place. It actually wasn't that bad and he was pretty happy. He made a lot of friends here and he always has a lot of fun. Jay walks over to the dorm and he reaches for the handle to open it. But, it's locked. The tall boy lets out a huff before he takes his bag off of his back and opens it, taking out a key. He unlocked the door to the dorm and then he gently kicked the door open with one of his feet since he was holding his bag. He shoved the key back in his bag and then he stepped inside the dorm. Hopefully his room mate didn't mind~

╒══════════════════════════════════╕
♚AMBER FERNS♚
╘══════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
    After a while of walking around the school, Amber got bored. Very bored. She didn't see any of her friends so far, so she hoped that some of them would be outside or something. Maybe Eileen was already outside, taking a few pictures? It was pretty common for her to do that, from what Amber had gathered after spending some time with her last year and becoming very good friends. She missed her, Amber had not seen her in a while. Well, Amber missed all of her friends. Even if she wouldn't get to see them for one hour.

The girl begun to just turn around and then walk through the building again, trying to get outside. The school was pretty big. So walking back from where you came from bored Amber even more. But after a few minutes of quickening up her pace while walking, she finally got back to the school's entrance. To her surprise (not) she saw Eileen walking around, taking pictures. Amber just quickly ran up to her friend and quickly pulled her into a friendly, bread hug. ''Hiya!''Amber yelled excitedly as she squished her friend with love, in her arms.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alune » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:59 pm

charlotte kingsley
female - 17 - queen bee's friend - tagged: lola, cher
Charlie got out of the car and waved enthusiastically to her dad. He was on his phone, and didn't notice. Charlie shrugged, her spirit unsullied, and strutted into the school. She saw her friends Cher and Lola and ran over, tripping over a rock but regaining her balance along the way. "Heyyy! Sorry I've been gone. My cousin's wife's cousin's daughter's sister just got married and we had to fly over."
alune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me