( ♥ ── ❝ never burn ❞ // started )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ( ♥ ── ❝ never burn ❞ // started )

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:26 am

Oliver Quimbey~ Brother's best friend

He smiled as he approached Nick, who was doubled over from the laps they'd just ran around the track. "Up for some video games?" Nick asked as he stood. Oliver nodded in response and grabbed his gym bag. "Race you." He called and took off towards Nick's. His palm slammed into the door first, just barely beating Nick. "Let's go." Nuck said as he lead Oliver upstairs to his room to play some Xbox.

Elisium Gray~Graffiti Tagger

Elise sat on her bed, headphones in her ears and scrolled through her playlists trying to find a good song. In the end, nothing was suiting her mood so she went to youtube in search of something funny to watch. She hummed as she looked, curious how people could put their art out there to be criticized to their face. It just seemed impossible to face all those haters.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 am

╔═════════════╗
Benjamin
Male
Bisexual
Location; Town
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Terran remained in bed, the currents shut and lights off. It was as dark as it could get in his room. After spending some minutes in his room the tall male sighed and pushed himself up. Benjamin grabbed some cloths before heading in to the bathroom to shower. Upon showering and changing, the tall male grabbed his sunglasses before heading out the front door. The tall dark haired male took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. He walked down the streets, looking at shops and people that he passed. The occasional cute girl or boy would catch his eyes, causing him to stare a bit longer then he would at most. Benjamin smirked, enjoying the sites and people in LA. He was never really disappointed, always having top choices for partners. However he had a reputation. Benjamin always got around, never staying with anyone for to long leaving a trail of broken hearts as he went on with his life.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Delilah
Female
Heterosexual
Location; x
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Delilah sat on the edge of her hotel bed, starring out the window. She let out a small sigh, excited yet nervous all the same. Last night was her first night here in LA, her new home. She moved out here from her hometown in hopes of reuniting with her best friend Jung. He had left many years ago to pursue his dreams of being a singer. She was lost with out him, but she managed to survive. With another sigh the fiery haired female pushed herself to her feet before exiting her room and the hotel. She began walking down the streets of LA, amazed by all the sites, sounds and smells.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:21 am

Holly Wells - Young Model

Holly sat on her window sill and stared out into the city. She rose with the sun every day to run through her day and begin to prepare. But today was a free day, and nothing made her more irksome. There was nothing to do but stare and wait for a call from home or from her agent, both of which she knew would not come. She counted cars as they drove past, tallying how many of each color went by the window. Thus far there were sixteen red cars, twenty-two white cars, and fifty-three in various shades of grey. Her apartment complex was on the edge of the city and not as many cars came by, unless they were leaving. She was on the tenth floor and could see for quite a long way, but was only drawn to the first road. The seventeenth red car drove past and she sighed, leaning her head against the wall.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:35 am

*Jayson Greene, Popular YouTuber*
Once he was content, Jayson exported the video and soon after posted it. He gave it some clickbait title, "Teacher Horror Stories," since the animation was about some of the worst teachers he had. Leaning back in his chair, Jayson let out a sigh of relief. "Finally have my video up. Just have to write the description and..." Luckily for Jayson, it was mostly cut and paste, with some blurb about the video which he typed up quickly. Once he finished this, he stood from his swivel chair, running a hand throughout his hair as he drank some of his coffee.

//Never made a YouTube video so IDK the order sorry.

*Jenna Wilkins, Ambitious Actress*
A bench outside the local theater was Jenna's stoop, as she thought long and hard over her audition. Today the theater's stage had been rented- courtesy of her aunt Louise- so she could practice and block her monologue. The words were etched into her mind, each line memorized- the script was still clutched in her hands. A glance at her watch told her it still wasn't time- she had a good few minutes to go. Being early never hurt, but Jenna was considering getting up and leaving for awhile. Until her time came, she just didn't feel right entering the theater.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Botz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:45 am

Arin Halworth :I: 19 :I: Number One Fan :I: Mood;; Excited :I: Tags;; Jenna, Classmates

Arin pushed his ear bud in securely, notebook and pen in hand as he sat on a bus with ten other college drama majors.
    He himself wasn't a major but he was good friends with the teacher and ever since Ari had expressed his interest in screenplays and writing he had been invited to go on multiple trips with the drama class. Ari enjoyed it, though he really didn't fit well with the other students. Some had tried their best to speak with him, make him feel at home.. but ari just wasn't cut out to be a social type. As trees flew by the window Ari felt his lips pull up into an excited smile. this was one of the biggest trips the class was able to take. they were leaving their home town to go down to LA and spectate some professional auditions and watch behind teh scenes of some small movies and TV shows. In the back of Ari's mind sat the tiny glimmer of hope he'd be able to meet his role model. Jenna Wilkins. Glancing down at his pen he noticed the two little letters 'J W' etched into the base. One of the little merchandises Ari was able to get his hands on.

As they pulled up the a theater Ari let out a soft breath. He loved auditions. The students and teacher all piled out of the bus and stepped out into the hot sun. It was then Ari glanced at a girl sitting patiently on a bench outside the theater. she looked nervous.
    Ari didn't recognize her at first that she was in fact, his role model. But with closer inspection his eyes widened and his breath was caught in his throat. "Je-" he squeaked but quickly covered his mouth as to not draw attention to himself. Instead he sat there,
    hand over his mouth, face extremely pale and eyes the size of baseballs.

The professor, who's name was Gerald, walked over to jenna, unaware of who she was. "Pardon me miss, are you one of teh ladies auditioning here?" He asked politely, his trade mark toothy grin accompanying his slight Georgian accent. He was sporting a dark tan, purple button up and jeans with old cowboy boots. A thick curly brown beard grew from his jawline, making up for the lack of hair on his head. Despite how that might sound somehow Gerald was able to make it look very professional.
Lady_Botz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me