❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~Accepting~

Postby summerxstars » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:28 am

Bump (:
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:17 pm

bumpty bump bump (:
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 am

bump (:
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby summerxstars » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:37 am

Meadow Smith|Location: Main Barn|Tags: Open

Meadow hopped out of her car and parked it rather neatly. She then walked to her horses stalls. She looked to see Jazzy looking at her for food. Of course. Breakfast time. She went into the tack room and opened up her neat little trunk full of stuff. She yanked out of the feed bag and hauled it towards the door. She knew the workers supplied hay and water but, she had to supply oats. She tossed in a scoop to Jazzy's feed bowl through the stall's window and did the same for the other four. She decided she'd ride Wave first. She'd take the cute little Arabian to the cross country field.

Once, she tacked up the mare she led her to the cross country field. It was a huge field with lots of land with plenty of obstacles. A few for beginners and plenty for the intermediate to advanced horses. She grabbed onto the mares reins and swung on. She slipped her boots into the stirrups. She'd put her hair up in a hair net like she did for shows so it'd be out of the way. She knew this year she was to participate in camp. Which would be fun. Getting to stay at the barn would be the best part.

After, a good warm up Meadow sent Wave into a trot. She sent her over a beginner small log which the mare leaped over. Then, she continued the mare into a soft smooth hunter like canter. She took the mare over the ditch which she jumped gracefully and plunged into the water. Meadow looked at the next jump which was hard for the mare so she wouldn't be surprised if a refusal happened. Meadow made a wall with her leg and gave a tap with the crop and over they went. Then, she continued on wards over the little house jump. Wave was very good. She really never gave a jump the stink eye. Then she sent the mare over higher logs. Which, then pressed onto another. The mare stayed very polite through this line and made the jumps simple. Meadow wasn't in it for the speed today and Wave didn't like that part at all. She was thrashing her head and trying to lunge forward faster. Though, once again she wanted a good pace so she wouldn't hurt herself. This was like hunter practice but, over jumps that wouldn't fall down.

Finally, after she wrapped up with the lovely little course she untacked and washed her horse down. She put the mare up and checked on the others. They'd all finished eating and looked satisfied for now. She'd ride again soon but, she needed to decide on who and doing what. And, plus she was sure they wouldn't mind waiting a little after all it was only about 10:00.

sorry for the long post I always post long starters :3)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:15 am

Chet || Tags: Meadow

Chet had just pulled into the drive way to Southpoint Farms, a place to stay as a rider, and soon his cousins would be joining as campers. Behind his truck was the trailer loaded with his horse Dougie, a beautiful buckskin horse. He was used for western and english riding. A champion of state shows, local, and tried out for Junior Olympics at one point in time. When Chet pulled up to the barn he saw another girl tacking up her horse to ride. It was a beautiful Arabian and she was kinda cute to him.

Chet had finally gotten Dougie placed in his stall and eating his breakfast before unloading his barn things, like tack and grooming equipment. After about 30 minutes, Chet tied Dougie to the aisle way and started grooming him. Chet gentle brushed him over and over in the little circles with the curry comb. The comb picked up all the nasty dirt lodged in his coat and all the hair he was shedding. Chet picked up the soft brush, and wiped away the remaining debris.

Chet was covered in Dougie's hair and dirt by the time he was done with his body, so he moved on to his hooves. There was pebbles and feces in his shoes, and around the frog. After the successful cleaning was over, Chet clapped his hands together, standing back and admiring his work. Dougie actually looked white for once, but it was soon to disappear.

A little before 10, the same girl came back, and washed off her horse, and put him up checking on the others. He decided to make a risky move. "So um, if it's okay with you sometime I would like to take a ride with you? I understand if your horse is tired and what not but I thought you might like a nice relaxing ride" he curiously asked, his hands were a little shaky, and he started to sweat from being nervous.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet

Meadow looked to him. She nearly laughed but, managed to swallow it back. She could tell he was nervous and she didn't want to upset him with her awkward laughs. "Of course when do you want to start this ride?" she grinned. She looked to see Ace nowhere to be found? She peered over to see he was asleep and dreaming. She sighed. Lazy horse. "And, what type of ride?" she added looking to Wesley but, only for a quick moment to catch him playing with his food the last little bits like he always did. She wondered who'd she take. "Oh and Wave isn't that tired I doubt. But, I probably take one of the others" she grinned. "Cute horse" she said directing to Dougie.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm

He noticed her laughs, and blushed a little, he shyly combed through his hair with his fingers. "Uh maybe in a few minutes, I gotta tack up and check to make sure my truck is locked first" he replied to her question. She had asked about the type of ride,"Well, I ride western, you can ride any style, it might have a few slight hills, nothing horrible, and we won't be working them too hard. Mostly walking, maybe a slow canter. I just wanted to explore the place" he didn't want to sound too nervous, but he hoped that was the answer she was looking for. "Thanks, Dougie is my best friend" he softly chuckled to her compliment."Oh by the way, I am Chet. I probably didn't introduce my self, because I just forget a lot" he added, sticking out a hand waiting for her to accept the handshake nervously.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 am

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet

She shook his hand and then proceeded to adjust her helmet a little bit. "I'm Meadow" she said kindly. "I'll go and tack up my horse Ace and I'll see you in a minute" she grinned. She'd lived at this barn pretty much a good bit of her life. And, she loved taking trail rides. It was nice on occasion to see the lakes and other things around. She then turned to Ace's stall. "You lazy bum" she sighed. She opened the stall door and grabbed his halter. She slipped it over his face somehow managing to move his head enough while he slept. The horse lazily tried to lay on her knee. "You slept through the whole night how can you possibly be tired" she groaned. She yanked on the lead rope hard. Quickly, the gelding stood up and gave a little stomp of his hoof and launched his face to bite her. Quickly, she jumped backwards nearly falling but, caught herself. "Come on mule" she sighed. "Alright boy I'll just bareback you" she whispered patting him. She led him slowly but, surely into cross ties and then she darted into the tack room. She grabbed his bridle and boots. She slipped on his boots. Then she removed his halter and quickly managed to apply his bridle. She then slipped the halter over his bridle and then very patiently waited.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

The girl had shook his hand and introduced herself before leaving to tack up her horse. Chet had already groomed Dougie,
so the hard part was over. Dougie knew what was coming next, his ears were perked and he was ready for a ride. Chet went into the tack room, threw Dougie's reins(the reins and lead are removable even tho it doesn't show it in the picture so technically Dougie wears his bridle/halter all the time) around his neck, and grabbed his saddle and pad. Chet hauled the worn out leather saddle to Dougie and heaved it up on his back. Chet wasn't weak, but he had heavy metal stirrups that made the saddle extra heavy and difficult for anyone to carry. After the saddle was on, the reins hung around the horn of the saddle. Chet went back to the tack room and pulled a pair of balck boots and leg wraps from his tack locker. After Dougie's front legs were wrapped, and had boots on, Chet removed the lead from Dougie's hatler, transforming it into his bridle. Chet had his hat and spurs on, the rope on his saddle, and Dougie was ready to go. "Are you ready?" he called to the girl. "Do you know where you want to ride?"
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 pm

HANNAH

Hannah and her brother had been blasting music in their car when they pulled up to Southpoint farms. Hannah was so eager to get to work with her horse Amber she almost jumped out of the car while it was still moving. She jumped out of the car and immediately ran into the barn and went to go find Amber. The seal bay mare had her head out the stall door waiting to be fed and let out a loud winny when she saw Hannah walk in. Hannah laughed set out to go find Amber's feed. She came back and filled Amber's feed bucket waits fresh oats. Hannah then ran over to the entrance of the barn and hid behind the door, waiting for Jackson to come inside so she could jump out and scare him. He slowly strolled up to the doorway and then Hannah ran out and scared him. He jumped and let out a high pitched little girl scream. Hannah burst out laughing while Jackson stood there not looking very pleased. "Whatever" he sighed and Hannah yelled after him " come on you have to admit it was a little funny!". He laughed and said "Alright. Fine. You got me." Hannah laughed and went to go get Amber's tack. On her way over to the tack room she saw Meadow and a new guy. "Good morning Meadow! Hi my names Hannah and over there is my brother Jackson, but you can ignore him since he's actually the worst." just then Jackson turned around and yelled "I can hear you!" she giggled and held out her hand for him to shake and said "And what's your name?".

JACKSON

Jackson was pulling his car into the parking lot at Southpoint stables when his sister Hannah ran out of the car and legit sprinted up to the barn. He looked at her with a confused look and then got out of his car and began walking up to the barn. Right as he clicked his keys and his car locked his crazy sister jumped out at him from behind the barn door. He let out a screech so high that he wasn't sure he could make. She immediately started laughing like a crazy person. "Whatever" he said as he headed to the tack room to go get some breakfast for his horse Woody. "Come on you have to admit it was a little funny!" Hannah said. She was right to be perfectly honest it was pretty funny even though it scared the heck out of him. "Alright. Fine. You got me." he tried to sound as irritated as he could but it wasn't really working. Woody was asleep in the back of his stall when Jackson arrived. Jackson filled up his feed bucket and the horse immediately woke up, stretched, and then walked trotted over to get some food. Jackson laughed and began petting his horse. He stroked Woody once and his hand was already really filthy. He looked over at him and quietly said with a smile "you're such a nasty little horse". Jackson turned around and saw Hannah talking to some new guy and Meadow. He heard them talking but all he caught was Hannah saying "...over there is my brother Jackson, but you can ignore him since he's the worst". "I can hear you!" He yelled back and laughed at both his sisters reaction and how funny his relentless banter with her is. He politely waved to them and walked over to the tack room. Once Woody was done eating he took him out of his stall and brushed him off with a curry comb and then a soft brush. After that, he tacked Woody up and led him out to the arena. He had always wanted to compete in horse racing as a jockey but never got around to it since he never had the right horse, was too tall and weighed too much to possible be successful in horse racing. He also never told anyone about his ambitions because he once told his mother and she flipped out. She told him it was too dangerous. But something had always drawn him back to racing. He decided to take Woody to the back of the ranch where there was a little race track. Woody wasn't very fast but he was a good start.
Last edited by pingu! on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me