(♕) -- a royal pain.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (♕) -- a royal pain.

Postby milk69 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 pm

andrew williams; amber lexi
andrew looked down at amber and let out a small laugh. "oh no, don't apologize, i should've seen you coming." he said, extending his hand towards amber for a handshake. "i'm andrew by the way, and this is my sister cleo." he motioned towards cleo who was quietly observing this spectacle with a smirk present on her cherry red lips.

cleo williams; open
cleo rolled her eyes at andrew once again. "i'll leave you two alone, toodles!" she said with an exaggerated tone and a sarcastic smile.
groaning, she turned around and continued up the steps.
milk69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Tue May 23, 2017 2:26 pm

|||Amber Lexi|||
------//Location;;Stairs//Mood;;Confused//Gender;;Female//Role;;Princess of England//Tags;;Andrew//

Amber lifted her head up and saw as the male lifted his hand awaiting for
a handshake and introduced himself. She sighed in relief and shook his hand
"N-Nice to meet you, I'm Amber L-Lexi." She was still a bit nervous
and looked back at his sister as she decided to leave, she really didn't want her to leave because
she never really liked to be alone with a boy it would just be so awkward. She let out another
small sigh from her breath trying to regain her encouragement she's been holding back for many
years but it never seems to get out.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue May 23, 2017 2:29 pm

akira kimiko ren || japanese princess & heir
19 y/o woman || with her dog nori
tagged x
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
it was not at all surprising that the heir had decided to end up at this school, was it?, for the ruling families princesses and princes to come together to learn the ways they were to be. what was surprising was that her father, a very serious and strict man, had allowed her to come at all. emperor haru was against it at first; he only settled because his wife, empress yuki, made him think about how possible alliances could be forged between the up-and-coming ruling generation, and how she may even find the man to marry. not that she herself was very interested in finding a suitable husband, nor did she care about his bloodline, especially that he had to be a prince or ruler of some kingdom of his own. she didn't care if he came from the streets, as long as she loved him. but she knew that was very unlikely to happen; love, for an heir, was practically impossible. plus, her parents may be looking, but she planned on ruling before she became wed. she wanted her people to see her strength, not someone behind a man's.

unlike most of the others, who found air travel the easiest (and she agreed it was lovely) she traveled by boat to the school; she would not go without her horse and her dog, and since a horse was a bit big to fly on a plane, even a private jet, he had to be transported via ship; she wasn't about to leave him. so the trio had said goodbye to her parents and boarded the large ship, making their way to the camp across the seas. finally, they docked, and her horse was loaded into a spacious luxury trailer; instead of joining the servants in the cabin, she sat in the back with her pets, her dearest friends, grooming them and soothing them with words. after awhile, movement ceased, and akira was left to assume they had arrived at their destination. a man opened the back of the trailer and she backed her stallion down, her little shiba inu hopping around at their feet as he bounced out with them. "please, be gentle with him, i was told he would have a stall attached to a paddock, and his things are to go in the private storage room next to his stall. i shall be coming to check on him once i am settled in." she told the men, both her servants and camp staff, who gathered her horse and his things and headed off.

turning, she spotted a large building that she assumed was front of the campus, with several smaller buildings branched off the sides. heading for the large building, nori trotted along at her side, her eyes wandering about, trying to see if she recognized anyone as she walked. she was wearing a white blouse with a mint and pink floral skirt, and heels that matched the pink. strung over one shoulder was a bookbag, the same pink color that made her match, all put together. nori had on his special color that said on one side "do not pet" and on the other "working service dog". she wasn't sure what to do at this point, since the bell had not yet rung, an simply leaned against a wall in a hallway, reading a copy of pride and prejudice.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♕) --do you feel like a young god?

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Wed May 24, 2017 8:29 am

( ) ~ A N N A B E L L E ! !
    ( age ) 17 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) link here ( role ) princess of sweden ( tags ) sena

indent! c:annabelle woke up with a start. groaning, she pushed the covers of her blanket away. her father had owned a plot of land around the area and so annabelle was to go to school and learn. surprisingly, annabelle was okay with that! until today... "have a good day at school, min prinsessa." her father said in his Swedish accent as he kissed her on her forehead, and patted her shoulders. annabelle said something under her breath that would've gotten her into big trouble.

indent! c:annbelle put on a crop top and some short jeans. she had managed to put her makeup on rather quickly. annabelle had to get rather used to all this "teenage clothing." oh well, jumping into her fancy car, she drove away.

indent! c:she arrived very quickly and the car jolted. grabbing her bag, she got out and parked it. she saw a girl and decided that if this was Richmond prep. it would obviously have princesses. so that girl that she was talking about, was definitely nobility.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ un.

Postby spooky, » Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 am

MELIE
      country.)..francexxtags n' mentions.) ..none yet c: xxmood.).. it's too early for anything

amelie fidgeted with the edge of her shirt as she stepped out of the car, eyes half open and bleary with sleep. the french princess was not a morning person, and though she normally wasn't very grumpy (it didn't show, anyways), today seemed to be testing that theory. running her hands through her hair tiredly, she let out a sigh. "god, whoever decided school started in the morning was not mentally alright," amelie muttered to herself.

though she wasn't too enthusiastic about how early school was, she did look forward to learning. ames had always been a fast learner, and she simply adored to read. you probably won't be reading much if you fall asleep in the middle of the class. perk up, princess, she thought to herself wryly. clutching her books to her chest, she looked around for someone to talk to, looking around for anyone who looked remotely friendly. perhaps that would help the princess from becoming sleeping beauty.
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕) -- i can't quit you, oh baby

Postby valkyrie, » Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 am

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( HEIR OF ITALY )

( role. heir of italy ) ( age. nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. entrance ) ( tagged. amelie)

kissing her twin on the cheek, marquesa left her kingdom with a smile. she was excited to meet new heirs and learn about their kingdoms. it was better her to leave at night and get at richmond prep quicker. her little feet kicked the plane's chair as the plane moved. mari wasn't a big fan off planes. after a few hours, they landed at the airport. looking out the window, crowds of paparazzi was near the plane. a frown appeared on her face- those people made her sick. royals were just like them just with more responsibility.

as the princess got off the plane and went to a cadillac her father owned, marquesa sat in the car and pulled out her phone. a text from her twin was sent, hey, little girl. the text read. rolling her eyes, the italian sweetheart replied back in a instant, shut up. the conversation went on as the ride to richmond got shorter. she was up for a while but it wasn't that bad. looking out the window again, the car had arrived.

getting out of the car, she went to the entrance before bumping into a girl. her eyes widened, "oh my goodness, sorry, dear." marquesa apologised.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milk69 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 am

"hello amber." andrew said, his face twisting into a small smile. this girl was different from the others that usually came up to him. she seemed nervous, and her face was as innocent as could be. "where are you from?" andrew asked, hoping to get amber to talk a little more about herself.

cleo williams; open
open (:
milk69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:57 am

|||Amber Lexi|||
------//Location;;Stairs//Mood;;Confused//Gender;;Female//Role;;Princess of England//Tags;;Andrew//

"I-I'm from E-England." she answered shyly once again. Amber looked
up a bit more so she could feel a bit more relaxed instead of all over the place. When she's with her friends
she does the exact same thing and they don't even notice she's there one day she's walking with her friends for
about an hour and someone yells out "Amber when did you get here?" This was probably the worst thing about
her life she's like a ghost, she could even make a good ghost if she put on a costume. Amber is just shy around other's
even with her own family it's like that one trait about yourself you want to get rid of but it never goes away.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milk69 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am

"oh wow, that's very cool. i'm the prince of greece." andrew said, now feeling a little intimidated by amber. england was a very powerful country, and if the fact that she was the princess of it instilled a sort of humbleness in him. "we should probably start walking to class." andrew said as he pointed up the stairs. he was truly attempting to break the ice a little, and get this shy girl to feel more comfortable around him.

cleo williams; open
open (:
milk69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 am

|||Amber Lexi|||

She nodded in response and looked at the stairs, she also thought it was a bit
too early to be going to class but it was fine with her, she does have nothing to do. Amber didn't really
like stairs she always tripped because she walked up to fast or someone trips her on 'accident' she looked a bit
frightened from looking at them but she shook her head and walked up holding the railing tightly. You could almost see
how tight she was gripping the railing from being nervous but she loosened it a little to make sure it didn't cause suspicion,
or so she thought, instead of loosening her grip she tightened it and didn't even notice. She walked up a bit slow but not really
slow just in a pace so that she wouldn't fall backwards.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me