♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Mangoe » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:27 am

((marking, will edit this post later and put in my post for my charrie's))
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:43 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Fine/Nervous
Where; Streets, Diner
Tags; Spades
╚═══════════════════╝
Early in the morning Mari had left, simply to map out the still somewhat unfamiliar area, coming back wearing a light jacket and with her hair tied up into a braid again- as the ponytail had been lost when she was initially apprehended. '-want to fight, punk?!' Was the first thing she heard when she opened the door, and instantly was biting her lip nervously. Fay and Scooter were bickering about something, and she honestly wanted no part of it, slowly closing the door and hoping they would be too focused to notice her much. Only a moment later Fay had stood up from lying on the ground and marched up to and out the door only inches from the ex-rich girl, causing her to look between Scooter and Ash."Ummm, what just happened?" She asked quietly, gripping the strap to the duffel over her chest tightly.

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Fine
Where; Platform
Tags; Open
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess had been up late last night, very late; just trying to fix an unsteady part of the train. Thus, he'd only woken up recently, and was only now dressed. The brown-haired boy stalked back over to the side of the train, at least attempting to read in his tired state. He heard talking echoed through the area, however paid little attention to it at the moment, looking down at the mildly broken wheels. Maybe there's a way to secure it to the ground... He thought to himself, taking a moment to poke at the one closest to him. Can we stake them in? Is there a glue strong enough? This thing keeps tipping and it's where we sleep. He grumbled to himself, before deciding to try around with it later. Coffee sounded good right about now, but he had no idea that was where his gang was going: a place with coffee.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Ace|eɪs/[ac-e]/Lucky|♚
♚|Male|seventeen Years|Joker|♚
♚|w/Flint|Fourm|hungry|♚
♚|Hunger: 3/10|Thirst: 8/10|Energy: 9/10|♚
♚|Wants: to get some food|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|no gf|No kids|-Open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Ace watched as Flint played around with a leaf, we watched as the grey tabby pounced on the leaf over and over again, he stroked the cat before getting up and looking around the corner, seeing that the little brat of a kid had left an whole sandwich on the table, he smiled and sneaked forwards, making a clicking sound, his can leaped onto his shoulder, he sneaked forwards some more before taking the sandwich and walking off, eating his prize happily.

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Brooklyn|Nightingale|♚
♚|Female|seventeen years|Spade|♚
♚|w/N/A|Fourm|relieved|♚
♚|Hunger: 8/10|Thirst: 2/10|Energy: 8/10|♚
♚|Wants: to get a drink|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|No bf|No kids|-open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Brooklyn went into the store and looked around, grabbing a bottle of water she smiled, she went around with it, slowly peeling off the sticker, putting it onto a women's handbag as she was exiting the shop, she heard the alarms go off and took off with the bottle of water, acting like nothing had happened.

x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚
♚|Luca (Zero)|ˈzɪərəʊ/[zer-o]|♚
♚|Male|Eleven years|Clubs|♚
♚|w/N/A|Fourm|Tired|♚
♚|Hunger: 9/10|Thirst: 5/10|Energy: 10/10|♚
♚|Wants: a small drink|✩|♚
♥|No Crush|No gf|No kids|-open-|♥
x♚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♚

Luca woke up, he was one of the last to wake up, but he didn't care, he got to his feet and went and got changed into his clothes and exited his compartment, he went out of the train, seeing Angie, Italy, Hawk and Keeper, he smiled and went over to the fire place and looked at the remaining embers, he frowned and started to waft air onto it, the fire was slowly increasing, he put a few bits of wood on there, the fire starting to increase more and more.

Small OOC;;
---
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:38 am

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; club camp
Mood;; happy to see Keeper
Tags;; open
Crush;; none

He was pretty sure this was the right place…Connor takes a deep breath and ducks into the Clubs hideout. “Hello?” He calls out, unsure if anyone would even be here. To his internal delight, Keeper trots over, warily at first then breaking into a gallop once he realized who it was. Connor bends down and throws his arms around the big oaf. Until this moment, Connor had had no way of knowing if Keeper had managed to survive the deadly cold and had been worried sick about him. He buries his face in the dog's fur, momentarily forgetting that anyone else might still be there.

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; NY Street
Mood;; cold;anxious
Tags;; open
Sounds like this girl.

Maya was relived to be on her own again. During the duration of the storm, she’d won the favor of a busboy at her last gig and stayed at his place ‘til the weather was bearable again. She was glad to be rid of him. He was an idiot. She trots down the busy street, guitar case slung over her back and oversized purse/duffel bag over her shoulder. She was heading back to her alley, the one where she usually camped out. Hopefully, no one had moved in. She’d hate to have to waste her stash, especially as she’d just restocked. The busboy had probably never even used most of those cleaning supplies anyways…
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:09 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia hurried down the streets, one after another, taking turns and short cuts that she knew would lead her to the Spades' hideout. She didn't know where anyone was or if anyone would even be here anymore but it was worth a shot. Soon she found herself outside the Kullman diner and she stared ahead at the way in hesitantly. You can do this.. If they're not here, you'll find them somewhere out there. Ambrosia thought to herself while she tried to boost up her confidence in returning to the Spades. Her hand flew to the red spade tattoo on her collarbone. Whenever she was feeling down or out of sorts, the tattoo strangely felt like a comfort because she knew that she had a home with the Spades and had a family within it. Her hand dropped back down to her side and she went to the back door of the hideout, having the shove the door a bit to get it to budge. Spark cringed at the loud noise it made and stepped silently inside. She closed the door behind her and then turned around, now a little breathless at the thought of what she might find once she went to the main room of the building. "Hello? X, Scooter, Ash-" Her voice cracked a little as she said his name. She missed him terribly, but hopefully he would be here. "Anyone?" She called out and started walking to the main room, her steps getting faster as she swore she could hear voices.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice glanced around nervously, her hands in the front pocket of her thick hoodie. She was glad to be back in New York. She kept telling herself she didn't know where she was going, but her feet and her heart knew exactly where she was going. Soon enough she was outside of the Club's hideout and she stared at the door. If she went inside, she knew everything would change. She could turn around right now. But Luca... Alice couldn't leave her brother. Maybe he was better off not knowing about anything? The kid deserved to know the truth, had a right to know but.. He was just so young. You'll know what to do- you'll know it when it's time to tell him everything. Alice told herself then took a deep breath and went into the hideout. She dropped down, rolling so that the impact wouldn't hurt her feet, and then stayed in her position with one knee and both hands on the ground to hold herself up. Then her body was racked with coughs and she sat back on the ground, not caring if her clothes were dirty. Her face was still hidden by her hair and she hoped they wouldn't attack her before she could stop coughing and say hello; if they were even here.
Last edited by Mangoe on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:28 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Angel, Bella, Alesha, Conner
Leo heard the noise at the same time as Angel, but Keeper was already there by the time the humans realised. Hawk walked briskly to the rabbit hole, pushing Angel back to Italy, mouthing to look after the baby of the club. The king quickened into a jog, following after the dog, to the small area that the rabbit hole dropped into. He stayed in the shadows to start with, hoping that Chess was close behind, the group hadn't ever had to deal with someone in the station, but a lot of things had changed recently, and the clubs weren't as private as Hawk liked. But soon the king saw whom was hugging the pitbull, a look on his face that could only be explained as love. "So someone decided to make an appearance hey" Hawk stepped into the light and clasped his hand onto Conner's shoulder, "It's could to have you back dude" He smiled, relief washing over him. He led the way back into the main area "Look who survived the frost bite" He smiled, something that wasn't common for the leader.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella, Hawk, Conner, Alice
Angel jumped up and down "YAAAAAAAAAAY BEST DAY EVER", then she heard a bump, she first took it as Luca or Chess, who'd both finally risen and gotten ready for the day, Luca going immediately to the fire, and Chess straight into some work, but the noise had come from the other way, and Keeper was alert, dashing over to the rabbit hole, Angie followed warily before an arm struck out before her and pushed her back into Italy's arms. She threw a glare up at her protective leader. "But Hawk" She struggled, but Bella held on firmly. She gave in, relaxing with a sigh, "Fineee".
It wasn't long until Hawk returned with Keeper and.. Conner?! Angie giggled nervously "Welcome home Conner" she smiled, before noticing a cloud of dust from the area where the rabbit hole dropped into. With everyone busy with Conner, she lurked forward and into the area, "Alice?" She whispered unsteadily.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Fay, Scooter, Mari, Ambrosia
Luca rolled his eyes as Scooter smirked, "You're a right old egg head you are" He sighed, standing up with the wallet before throwing it at Scooter, successfully hitting his head, "Bullseye" He teased as Mari walked in, he turned to her, an innocent smize on his face. "You know those two, absolutely bonkers" He threw a glance back to his mate, before deciding to make an escape before Scooter could get his payback, "I'm gonna go practice my roof jumps" He called before stepping out of the diner, and going around the back, the other way from Fay. He heard a gentle 'Hello?' He hid behind an old trashcan, his breathing quickened, a loner in the diner?! 'X, Scooter, Ash-' the loner continued, wait. Ash thought to himself, he recognised that voice, he peeped his head around the corner, his heart stopped for a split second, he stood to his feet and rushed forward, lurching himself towards the girl, he reached her in record time and picked her up, swinging her around, "AMBY" He shouted, joy rushing through him as he swung around, the girl he had longed for with him at last, "You're here" he finally put her down, breathless and excited, he could of just kissed her he was so relieved.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Embarrassed
Tags: Spades

Queen of Spades
Fay was standing by the door, taking her frustrations out on slow walking tourists by yelling at them in an all too 'angry New Yorker' way. Her attention was grabbed by a commotion in the dinner. It sounded like Ash had yelled, that was unusual.
She walked into the dinner and gave Scooter a funny look before pushing past him and Mari to see what was going on in the back room.
"Wha-" she started before stoping and turning right back around and walking into the main part of the dinner. Nope. Nope. Nope. Mushy cute stuff, she didn't want to witness more of that.
"We haven't had a chance to talk.," she told Mari, "tell me how ya got away from the cops," honestly curious how she got away that night. She had a scowl on, but her cheeks remained red from witnessing what seemed to be something more than friendship forming within her group.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Spades

Spade
Scooter let out an annoyed 'ow' when he was hit with the wallet,a very fake look of hurt plastered on his face. He threw a playful punch at Ash, but his quick movements to get away had the punch into connecting to Ash's clothes.
He smirked a Mari and pulled her over by wrapping his arm around her waist. "What's up, p'incess? How'd you get away that time? We still don't know. You must have some sec'et powe', or maybe you''e just so cute they let you go," he said with a flirty wink.
He heard Ash's yelling and went to investigate. He took Mari's hand and took her with him, using his size to his advantage in dragging her along. He smirked as he watched his best friend reunite with his girl. Well, basically his girl, he didn't know if it was official official. He let out a cat-call before Fay pushed him aside to see. He smirked as the Spades' leader hightailed it out of that room.
He followed her back into the room, then looked over at Mari when Fay asked her a question.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Happy
Tags: Chess, Angie, Wisp

Club
Italy looked over as Chess walked in and smiled, happy to see him, "buongiorrno, Chess!"
She watched Luca walk in too, those two sure did take their time joining the group this morning.
She squeaked as Angel was pushed into her by Hawk, but wrapped her arms around the girl out of habit. She tilted he head at Hawk before he walked over to the rabbit hole. Was someone invading? Was it the police again!? She held on tighter when she struggled, tempted to just pick the girl up, she was small enough to.
She let Angie go when Hawk walked back with a boy most of them seemed to recognize. Was this the guy who had disappeared right before she joined? She noticed Angie running towards the rabbit hole and went after her. Her nerves calming down when she recognized the person. "Ciao!"
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 am

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; club camp
Mood;; happy to see Keeper
Tags;; hawk;angie;luca;chess;alice;italy;
Crush;; none

Connor lets go of the dog abruptly when the Clubs start to wander over. Keeper sits next to him, panting happily, tail whipping back and forth. Connor allows a sliver of a smile to flick across his face when Hawk comes over and follows Hawk back to the rest of the camp, giving Angie a little wave. He was surprised at all the new faces, he hadn’t realized he’d been gone this long. They’d somehow gotten another little kid, another guy who looked about his age, along with a couple other girls. “I managed okay.” Connor shrugs, hoping Hawk wouldn’t ask him to elaborate.

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; Heading towards Kullman
Mood;; cold;happy
Tags;; open;spades
sings like this girl.

Maya was relived to find her alley empty. She grunts a little as she lowers her oversized bag to the ground. That thing was freaking heavy. She begins to pull out everything she’d snitched from the stupid busboy and neatly arranges them in a tiny space she’d made behind one of the dumpsters. The nice thing about this alley was that it dead ended which made for endless possibilities for little nooks to stash things. A half-gallon container of bleach - the good kind, a bag of sugar, and some steel wool pads. Brilliant! While this was nowhere near as much as she’d like, it’d be enough to tide her over until she got paid for her next gig. She hides her clothes, but decides to keep her instrument on her. She’d be screwed if it ever got lost, broken, or stolen. Satisfied that everything else was safely hidden away she trots out of the alley, hoping that the scorch marks on the pavement might give anyone who might want to move in second thoughts. As an afterthought, she takes a couple of mini bombs and stuffs them into her hoodie pocket. They probably wouldn’t detonate. That was the downside of homemade explosives, jiggle it just a liiiittleee too much and BAM! Luckily that hadn’t happened to her in a while, and even if it did, it wasn’t strong enough to kill, just burn…..badly. She decides to check out the area around that old diner, maybe she could salvage some supplies there. She knew it was Spade territory, but she didn’t have any affiliations with either side, so hopefully they wouldn’t give her too much thought.
Last edited by desertcommunity on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia nearly let out a full on scream when someone came barreling towards her and scooped her up. She was about to let a punch fly right into the guy's jaw, but instead let out a small shriek as she saw who it was and her eyes lit up. She flung her arms around his neck, after he stopped spinning and put her down, and put her face in his shoulder. "Ash, I thought I would never see you again." She said, her voice nearly cracking and a little muffled. Don't you dare cry- since when were you one to get all mushy and emotional? Alice told herself. But she was beyond the tears now and was overflowing with joy over the knowledge that the diner was still inhabited by the Spades. And Ash was here!

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice tried her best to stifle her coughing as she heard her name whispered. She looked up, still sitting on the ground with watery eyes, and saw little Angie staring at her. "Hey there Angel-" Alice said, her voice raspy with a half smile before her coughing fit resumed. She buried the bottom half of her face in her sweatshirt sleeve. You shouldn't have come back, now you're going to get everyone sick. Alice mentally cursed herself. She drew in a sharp breath and again was racked with coughs.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Confused
Where; Diner
Tags; Spades
╚═══════════════════╝
When Ash gave a very simple- and vague- response, Mari frowned a bit, but didn't say anything. When someone- she recognized the face, however couldn't put a name on it- called out for everyone but her(Something the girl admittedly found a bit surprising), Mari practically screeched when Ash came running back in like a bullet towards- Aha! Spark, that was it. In all the confusion, she almost didn't take notice to Scooter nearing her; at least until he'd wrapped his arm around her waist. Well that took all of about five seconds...
Mari was about to respond to his question, when he moved to take her hand and drag her along with him. "Wha-?" she squeaked, and before she really knew it he was leaving, and she was following him again. When Fay came back in from the main room- where Ash and Spark were-; she noticed a red tint to the queen's cheeks, but went against it. "Scooter just asked the same thing..." she started in a quiet voice, before continuing. "It was weird, a Club boy helped me. He fought one off for a moment, and helped me as they were trying to handcuff me... Said to come back here." Her gaze shifted to the side, still unsure of why one of them would do something like that; especially since she was staying with their rivals. "He was tall, had long- for a boy- brown hair, and pale skin. I also saw tattoos on his inner wrists."

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired
Where; Platform
Tags; Clubs
╚═══════════════════╝
The first thing that really woke Chess up was a noise, and he abruptly stood from his position to go after it, giving a short nod to Hawk as he saw the slightly younger boy. However when he saw a change in his leader's demeanor he relaxed a bit. Connor? i didn't know him very well before he disappeared... He was snapped out of it however by Bella, who'd given him a half-Italian greeting. "Hey Bella," he used her real name- at least part of it-, giving a tired wave; now that the temporary alarm had subsided he was reminded of his three and a half hours of sleep.
He approached the brown-haired boy, extending a hand. "Hello, given that we didn't know each other well: everyone seems to call me Chess." He introduced, before looking back to Wisp in alarm. I need to find some cough medicine...
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me