happily ever after ~ {couples rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: happily ever after ~ {couples rp}

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Can you reserve the boy bestfriend for me? }}
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

{ yes c: }
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

and i dream of you even when

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Images copyright to their respective owners.

-------------------------------------------

Jiras Woods

Male

18 years

The Best Friends

-------------------------------------------

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
        Jiras is a smart guy. Most people mistake him for the dumb jock type, but he's actually quite the opposite. Jiras passed high school with high grades and academic scholarships, alongside his athletic scholarships. Jiras is also a huge flirt. He never did lock onto one girl, mostly jumped around. This gives him the reputation of being a jerk, or a player. But he can be really sweet and romantic if you win him over. Jiras is highly social, and a big hit at parties. He likes to have fun and just let go sometimes, which also makes him quite the rebel and troublemaker. His interests include: sports, girls, and parties.

{ a p p e a r a n c e }
        Jiras is a tall guy, 6'4 to be exact. And lining every inch of his body is hard-earned muscle. If you see Jiras with his shirt off, you won't find a single roll. Just a six-pack. Jiras is tan, too. He has never been one to burn. Accenting his tan are his dark brown eyes and his dark brown hair. His shirts will always be dri-fit and colored in black or white. For those special occasions, he might get dressed up in a casual shirt and slightly ripped jeans.

{ m y l i f e }
        "Well, my house looks like this. Wondering why it's so big? My mom is a doctor, my dad is a lawyer. So you can say that I have money. Speaking of which, my room looks a little something like this. I also own an iPhone 5 with this case on it. Waiting for me at home are my two dogs, Ace and Bosco. Ace is the white one, Bosco the black one. They are both male German shepherds.

{ l o v e l i f e }
        I'm a bit confused on this part. Love is so complicated...

cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Mon May 27, 2013 4:54 am

ѕтσρ тнєяє, αη∂ ℓєт мє cσяяє¢т ιт, ι ωαηηα ℓινє α ℓιƒє ƒяσм α ηєω ρєяѕρєcтινє xXxXxX

ƒυℓℓ ηαмє ; Alaska Marie Lassack
ηιcкηαмє ; --
couple; the cheaters.

---{{. name
      Alaska Marie Lassack
      Alaska was named after the state, since her parents met on a cruise when they were in Juneau, Alaska. They wanted to commemorate their first child to their first place of meeting. She likes her name, its unique and she never wanted to be in a class where there were more than one student with the same name. That would be a nightmare.
      Her middle name is the same as her mothers, and the same as her grandmothers, great-grandmothers, and almost every woman on her mothers side. The family wants every girl to have the same middle name, Alaska heard that it had something to do with the first woman who came over to America years and years ago. She didn't care, it was pretty and fit with her first and last name.
      Her last name was her fathers family name, and it is of German origin. His great great great grandfather came over from Germany in 1802, starting the Lassack name in America.

---{{. age
      Alaska was born in September of 1994. It was the dreary and rainy night of September 17th when Alaska's mother Dianne went into labor. This being her first child, she was in labor for about 21 hours and Alaska was brought into the world at 7:01 pm on September 18th. She was born during one of the biggest rainstorms in the history of their small hometown, but her wet and depressing birth had nothing to with her personality.

---{{. gender
      Female
      Yes, Alaska is in fact a girl. Chick, dudette, female, whatever you wanted to call her. Maybe it was her striking features or her long blonde hair that gave it away.

---{{. description
      "I'm gorgeous, huh?"
      Alaska is a very pretty girl. She has long blonde hair that goes past her breasts and stops about two inches above her belly button. Her natural hair is wavy, but she can curl it or straighten it to her liking. The underneath is slightly darker, but that is natural.
      Alaska has striking blue eyes that stand out against her fair complexion. She has freckles that dot her face, but most are collected around her nose and under her eyes. Her skin emits a radiant glow, typical of someone who spray tans herself. She has to keep up with her appearance even in the winter months. She likes natural tanning as well.
      This girl stands at about five foot six, with long legs and a slender body. She has a flat stomach and almost no muscle on her arms or legs. She has a good-sized chest that will keep any boys eyes pleased. Her bones are easily palpable through her skin and she often gets assumed for having an eating disorder. She doesn't, though.
      Alaska dresses in only the best style, she spends more time shopping than anything else. Her outfits are always well put together, and she likes to show off a bit of skin. Her favorite color is pink and she wears it often. You will never see her in anything less than name-brand clothes since she thinks everything else is a disgrace. Her face is usually plastered with make up, but she manages to pull it off well.

---{{. personality
      "Love me, I'm pretty!"
      Three words to describe Alaska would be self-centered, outgoing, and creative.
      Alaska embodies many personality traits. This blonde girl is very self-centered. She thinks that she is better than anyone else in the world. This trait gets her in trouble a lot, because she never wants to think that someone else's problem is more important than her own. She is seen as someone without any empathy since she cannot put someone else first for even one second to feel bad about a problem that is going on in their life.
      Outgoing is a trait that you would hear if you asked someone to describe Alaska. If she sees a new student or a cute boy, she does not hesitate going up to them and striking up a conversation. People who are more shy than her would say she was making a fool of herself, but Alaska thinks otherwise. She prefers to be the first person to talk to a new kid, but she will only, and I mean only talk to them if she feels they could become popular.
      The way the girl carries herself tells a lot about the personality burning inside of her. She is a confident being, walking with her head up and her chest out. Many people see her as snobby, but she just defines her self as confident. When people look at her, they would usually stay away because she looks like she could be a total b*tch. And that's true, to an extent.
      Alaska just hates stupid people. If you walk up to her and ask her a stupid question or tell her something about a topic she doesn't care about, you will be glared at or snapped at. That is one thing that this girl doesn't tolerate. Once she gets angry, there is nothing stopping her from lashing out at you. She's never violent with actions, but she's violent with words. If someone upsets her, she will bring up every wrong thing they've ever done in their life to blow it back up in their face with no mercy. Also, she is known as one to start vicious rumors about people that are believable and easily spread because of her popularity status. She will also do the same if anyone ever gets between her and her boyfriend.
      Greedy is another word that comes to mind when people think of Alaska. This girl wants a lot of things, and she usually gets all of them. This is another way she can be manipulative, because she'll beg and plead until someone agrees to buy her whatever she wants. Not al of these things are things you can buy, she also manipulates people and especially boys into being her friends and boyfriends. It's an unhealthy trait but its her nonetheless.
      The last personality trait that Alaska embodies is creativeness. Even though she isn't that bright, she sure is crveative. Her favorite classes at school are photography and art, since she gets to express her own thoughts. Fashion is also a big part of Alaska's creative spew, and she loves to play around with different outfits, styles and colors.
      When she is in the barn or around horses, Alaska can be a totally different person. If its for her horse or her trainer, she will get down and dirty and muck stalls or fix fences. She is very competitive and she hates to lose even if it's only one class in a show day. She will do any work necessary to improve in the ring. Alaska also likes to help people in the barn, and her horse's well-being is the most important priority when she is in the barn. She loves taking care of horses and will do it all day if she could.
      All in all, Alaska is a very interesting and fun girl to be around.

---{{. little facts
      "I think I'm pretty interesting, don't you?"
      Alaska has many weird facts about her. She never leaves the house without make-up. She has a high immune system so she doesn't get sick easily, but she also has an immunity to pain medication. Her dream car is a 1969 red Camaro. She is always late to anything that she comes to unless it is an appointment that is overly important. Her favorite color is pink but she hates the color brown. She is not that good in school, probably because she is borderline dyslexic. Her favorite animal is a snow leopard, and people say that the snow leopard is her spirit animal. Alaska always has her phone and her laptop with her, keeping up on the latest trends and gossip information.

---{{. relationships
      "I'm popular!"
      Alaska was never one to not have friends. She was always one of the most popular in her class, so she has never felt what its like to be lonely. She never associates with kids who people think are less popular- nerds, goths, and stoners. She just thinks that they aren't worth her precious time. Her social group is only the best of the best, including the most popular and most talented preps. She wouldn't trade her friends for the world even though a lot of them would leave her in a heartbeat.
      Alaska has a pretty normal family. She has a mother and father, Adelaide Jade and Monroe Benson, respectively. They met in Alaska and that's where the bright girl got her unique name. She also has one younger sister, Jersey. They wanted the girls to have matching names and she was named after her father's home state. It could have been her mothers, but Wisconsin would have been a really weird name. Her little sister is ten and she takes after Alaska in her looks. She is also very popular like her older sister. The family has two dogs, a Mastiff named Solo and a Bernese Mountain Dog named Key. They treat these dogs as if they were children.
      Now to Alaska's biggest mistake. Her boyfriends. That's right, she has two of them, The first one she has been dating for a while, and she loves him a lot. They can laugh and joke around together, but she has always had a thing for his best friend. They hang out together and she puts on her charm, and sometimes things get too out of hand. Alaska is convinced she loves both of them.

---{{. other
      ---
      Nothing at the moment.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandelion love » Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 am

The Good Girl

► Nᴀᴍᴇ : Isabella LeAnn Young
        ► Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female
        ► Aɢᴇ : Sixteen
        ► Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ : May 1st
        ► Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Straight

► Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Smart. She is very smart. She puts her school work first above everything else. She also loves to read. She finds reading a new, and interesting book is amazing. She has to wear reading glasses, but she hates them. So she doesn't wear them around people.

Creative. Isabella is very creative. She loves to think outside the box. She enjoys drawing, photography, and writing. She loves the quote, "The Earth without art is just Eh." She has amazing ideas in her head, but she never shares them because she is afraid of people rejecting them. She never even shows people her photography, writing, or art work to anyone; including Damon. So it would be a honor if you got her to show them to you.

Shy. This is a big one for Isabella. She is afraid of getting close to people because she is afraid they will walk out of her life. Since her past wasn't to bright for her, she hasn't opened up to many people. The only person she ever truly opened up, is Damon. Even though she is shy, if you are lucky enough to get her to open up to you; then she may blossom into the girl she really is.

Sweet and Caring. Isabella is such a sweetheart. Even when she is shy, she would always help out people. She may not talk as much to the person she is helping, but she will help out. She loves to see people happy, it makes her feel better about herself. She loves helping both people and animals. She warms up to animals the most because you don't actually have to have a conversation with them.

Doubtful. She feels like she will never be good enough for the world. She never expresses these things to people, but they linger in the back of her mind. She doesn't tell people, because she doesn't want pity. She has never took pity from anyone before, so she won't start now. She usually just writes it in her Journal. She feels like she is a burden because of her past.

Not Flawless. Even though this girl has some perks, she isn't flawless. She has quiet a few flaws. She is clumsy. She can lose her balance very easy. If someone bumped into her, or something ran into her; she would fall to the ground in an instant. She is shy, which doesn't get her many friends. So she is usually alone, or with Damon. She couldn't hurt someone, so if she was in a fight; she would lose easy. She can't play sports very well either. She has never thrown a basketball, or football before.

► Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ : She was carried by a teenage woman who got pregnant when she was a senior. When Isabella was born her mother never held her because she knew she would want to keep her, so she was instantly going to be adopted. They promised her mother that she would be at the top of the adopting list. Though no one adopted her because she was born with a heart problem. She was always in the hospital getting surgery done on her. Which wasn't a selling point to adopters. So when everything was looking stable for Isabella, she was two; which everyone wanted babies, not toddlers. So time went on, and she finally just went into foster care.

When she was in foster care, she went from home to home. Usually the homes abused her, either physically, verbally, or sexually. She ended doing something to make them mad, and they sent her to a different home. She went to ten different homes when she was growing up. But when she was ten, she was pushed down the stairs by a man. It triggered a stroke because of the hole in her heart. So she went to the hospital, and stayed there for awhile.

When she got out of the hospital, she went back to the foster care support center. She and a bunch of younger kids sat in a white room, with only a door and a large clear window. This happened once a month, so people can look at the kids and see if they wanted to adopt them. This always made Isabella feel like a puppy in a pound. Just waiting for someone to pick out if you were lucky. Then out of nowhere, when she was twelve, her social worker came up to her and told her that a family was adopting her. She was shy at first to them, but warm up to them, especially Damon.

► Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ : Bright, Deep Sapphire Eyes. Her eyes are like you are holding real beautiful sapphires. When she is happy, they will just shimmer in the sun in joy. When she is upset, they become dull and washed over with sadness. When she get mad, which is hardly ever happens; it seems like a small fire sparks.

Lean Body Structure. She has a lean body structure. She isn't very tall, maybe about five foot and seven inches. She is thin, and weights about one hundred and fifteen pounds. Which is a little underweight for her, but not much; she is almost normal weight. She has a flat stomach, but have curves where they should be.

Blonde Hair. Isabella's blonde hair is a golden shade. She has long, blonde hair that flows down past her shoulders. When she doesn't straighten her hair in the morning, her hair curls since it is naturally curly.

Freckles. She has light freckles, crossing from one side of her cheek, up across the bridge of her nose, to the other cheek. They are not very dark, but they are light; but not unnoticeable. Hence, one of her nicknames is Freckles.

Ears Pierced. She has her ears pierced. She wants her belly button done as well though.

Beautiful Smile. She has a beautiful smile. Her teeth are completely straight and even. Her teeth are naturally white, so overall she just has a beautiful, white smile.

► Bɪʀᴛʜ Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛ(s) : She never knew them. She never knew her real parents since they abandoned her at birth. She didn't know anything about them. She didn't even know their names, what they do, or if they are even still together.
        ► Aᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛ(s) : John and Megan Jones. Her adoptive father, John Jones is a lawyer. He makes it fairly well off to support the entire family. Her adoptive mother, Megan Jones is not as successful as her husband, but it doing something she loves. She is a stay at home mother. She loves taking care of both her and Damon.
        ► Sɪʙʟɪɴɢ(s) : Damon Aaron Jones. Even though her brother gets on her nervous. She still lovves him to death. She looks up to her big brother for everything. He is the one that keeps her sane around the house, even if he's not.
        ► Pᴇᴛ(s) : She has a male golden retriever named Sammie. Her male golden retriever, Sammie means the world to her. She has had him ever since she was adopted. When the Jones Family adopted her, they bought Sammie for her to help her get use to them.
        ► Cʀᴜsʜ : --
        ► Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ : --
Last edited by dandelion love on Tue May 28, 2013 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
dandelion love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP~!!!!!!!!

Postby .sins. » Mon May 27, 2013 11:16 am

Face claim: Avan Jogia
|||Lex Austyn *Shaggy* Kimahara|||
"I will never abandon my comrades, that you can trust me on"

ImageImage

~~|The Basics|~~
Name~lex austyn kimahara
Age~eightteen years
Gender~male--->
Orientation~straight
Mother~jay kari kimahara
Father~michele adam kimahara
Siblings~none
Height~5' 7"
Weight~165 pounds

*~|In the Mirror|~*
Hair*~jet black
---style--medium length, shaggy, and straight
Clothes*~
**Shirt~Aeropostal
**Pants~black
**Shoes~Converse
**Jacket~so comfy
Eyes*~green with blue near the pupil and a black ring around the iris
Skin*~a light tan from the sun.

~*|Inside the eyes
Personality~~I am a very kind man. I
like to help my friend as much as I can.
She tends to tell me everything so we are ok there.
Some people say I'm very, very kind sometimes.
Honestly I just help when I can. I am also somewhat creative.
I designed my own longboard and still use it to this day.
I guess thats being somewhat creative. I'm told I'm really funny too.
I tend to go to stores with El and try on some of the strangest outfits.
Like there was this one time when I wore a pink tu-tu, neon orange tights,
a sprakly purple shirt, and a sky blue boa toped with a windmill hat.
Haha, good times, anyway, I'm protective over my close friend.
If she was to get hurt, I would whoop some *** for her protection.
I think she gets mad but I'm not sure. I'm also really smart.
Sorry I have something I have to do. This interveiw is over.

Likes~
*El
*Longboarding
*Surfing
*Tanning (under the sun)
*Rock Climbing
*Eating
*Spending time with El
*Soda
*Monster
*Juice
*Rain
*Dolphin

I'm from Australia. I grew up there for three years then moved here. I meade friends with El. we are never sad around eachother and when we are we tell the other whats wrong. I like many thing and don't particularly dislike anything. haha. I guees thats it for me. Need to know anything else, just ask me I might tell you.
Last edited by .sins. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Wed May 29, 2013 4:14 am

{ bump }
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

and i dream of you even when

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !Blondie! » Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 am

Name and Nicknames

My name is William Joeseph Anthony Tiller, yes yes, sounds like a fairy tale prince name. Usually I got by Joe or William, you know, I don't even know why my mom gave me so many different names, maybe it's for when I get bored. My friends call me Cheeker, long story guys, just take my word for it. So yeah, I guess that's it for names.

Well, I'm eighteen years old, born on December sixth 1994! Aw look at that, a winter baby! okay okay I think that's all you needed.

Well, my mom is taking me in on saturday to have me tested but I think im a..... OH! wait! Yeah the guy you've been talking to, actually is a guy! Good job Sherlock! Love ya, bye bye!

--

Personality

Well, I dont mean to brag but, I'm pretty hilarious! Okay, serious now, I am VERY sarcastic, and I'll do or say almost anything for a laugh! I've been told I'm good at making friends, and I can keep em' for a long time. I don't really have a temper, and I don't take many things seriously, so go ahead and insult me all you want. I'm fairly good with the ladies if I do say so myself, and I really like the girls *winks*

History

Okay, Mr. personal. I grew up in Austin Texas, don't worry, no accent. When I was thirteen we moved to the sunshine state, oh yes, Minnesota. Just recently my brother died in a car crash, and to get my mind off of everything at home, my parents shipped me off to summer camp, oh yay. Don't get me wrong, I love camps, but when your brother just died, camp isn't really the BEST thing for you, but I still love you mom and dad, even though you hate me! *fake sobs*

--

Looks

Okay, I have normal boring, brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm not very muscular, and I'm kind of skinny, but if you like the skinny on girls, you should like it on me! I'm in the middle of California tan and Antarctica white. I guess I'm kind of tall, maybe it's the new heels that do that though.

Fashion

I wear mostly graphic tees and hoodies, with jeans and converse. I always have a baseball hat on, or a net hat! those things are cool! Anyway, I have a nose peircing, no not a stud, a manly one! I have smallish gages in my ears, and black nail polish.....okay the polish was totally a joke!

--

Crushes

Aw, does someone want a romance story? well too bad! I don't have a girl at the moment, but not because I can't get one, just because I'm too cool for any other girls *awkward laugh* Anyway, yeah no body in the lov file yet.

Ex's

Yeahhhh, so heres the deal. I don't relly talk about them anymore, but you just attacked me for that peice of information so here goes. I had a girlfriend when I was fifteen, not a good thing kids, stay in school. I kind of got her pregnant, oops, but you know I'm different now. See that look on your face, this is why I din't want to tell you. So anyway I haven't had a girlfriend since.
!Blondie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the names nick :: .batmans boy

Postby winchester. » Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

|| Nick || the Bad Boy || Eighteen ||

"...imperfection is beauty..."

Well, my name is Nicholas James Bent at your service
But people usually call me Nick. Nick, and nothing else. Now, don't get my wrong. If your an attractive young lady, then I guess I can make an exception for some type of pet name. For a while, at least. Or maybe your my bro and you call me NB, or a coach and you call me Mr.Bent. But other then that, you call me Nick. Not James, not Nicholas. Sorry, but nicknames just bug me.

My Gender? Really? Well, I'm a male. Boy, masculine being, whatever you want to label me as. Do whatever you must to make sure I'm not lying.
I am eighteen years young! Living life to the fullest, and I honestly wouldn't mind staying eighteen forever. It is a pretty fun age.
I am six foot four. Sure, I guess I could be considered fairly tall. Most guys are shorter then me, as well as girls, so I honestly like it.
I weigh one hundred and eighty three pounds. It might seem like a lot, but trust me when I tell you it's all muscle.
My hair color is a dirty brunette. Ha, see what I did there? No? Screw you... My hair is a dark brown tone, with brighter brunette and blonde highlights thrown in there. In the summer it tends to get a bit redder, a bit blonder, but still what I would call brunette. Honestly, I don't do much with my hair. If I have it a bit shorter, I might gel it up a bit, or if it's longer I might gel it to the side a tad. Other then that, it's air dried or a bed head. Really, nothing ever looks that bad with my hair.
I have a fairly good tan. Half of it is naturaul, bless my Italian[ we think ] father, and the other half is from football and various other sports I interact in. As well as my naturaul bronze, I'm honestly really fit. I have pecs, I have biceps, and I have a six pack that I will show everyone. I'm strong, and I suggest not to mess with me because then I can prove it.
My eyes are a piercing blue. Some might argue that they are more green, but whatever shade they are they tend to make most girls a bit weak in the knees.
The only piercing I have are... none. I don't want to shave needles through my body, thank you very much.
Tattoos? Well I have one, actually. I have a tribal design on my right shoulder. It represents the freedom in me, if you want me to put it all spiritually. I got it when I was seventeen. The way native americans always had the young boys go out and survive on their own in a spirit quest sort of amazed me. It just resembles that I am me, and I do what I want.
Scars... Oh boy...I actually do have two scars that are pretty big. The first one is about one inch long and runs from my right knee cap down the one inch. The next is a almost faded pinkish scar on my arm near my elbow. Both scars are from a bicycle accident as a kid, and both needed twenty stitches.
My clothing style is pretty well for a boy, actually. I usually wear jeans or shorts, every once in a while some nice cacky pants, but other then that my leg wear is casual. Then, for shirts I might wear any football jerseys or button downs. It depends on my mood. Honestly, though, you'll probably see me shirtless a lot more then most guys. It's just my thing.

"...madness is genius..."

Well, most might label me as the cocky, sarcastic, mysterious, hot guy next door. But underneath all of that you can, you might, be able to find the kind hearted soft boy.
Cocky:: Yes, I'm cocky and sometimes a wee bit rude. But it's not that bad. I like to just prove that I'm the leader. Sure, may not be the best way to say that, but I'm bold. I like to be in charge. I like to know what happens, and I like to be in with the crowd. Usually, you'll see me going on my own, you'll see me always saying I'm the one that can fix it. I'm the one that can do it, and nobody else can come with me. Really, I just want to make sure nobody gets hurt. Back to the cocky guy... I'm sort of cheekish-ly[ if that can be considered a word ] arrogant. I don't think its a bad thing, but some people find it annoying.
[ if you don't understand, you can think of damon from the vampire diaries ]

Sarcastic:: I love the jokes. I love the laughs and getting attention. Well, sometimes, but I like to make people feel awkward. If you have something against it, then that's your problem. Not mine. Sarcasm is just a way of life, for a lot of people. I'm witty at it too, and there you might see my fairly bright side. I like using logic when I say stuff, makes people confused.

Mysterious:: I'm the jock. I'm the guy every knows. I'm the guy that people think they can read. Ha, not. I'm pretty apathetic. I'll replace one emotion with another. Once people start to get to know you like that, well, your screwed. That's why I don't tell people much about me. That's why I like to stay alone, and I don't trust others. I get work done and I get it done myself. Not with anyones help. I have a past, and hey, it's not a very pretty one. That's why I'm not really... Me.

Kind:: To find the real me you have to take that diamond pick-axe of yours and dig away. Dig away for months, years, decades. Because to this day, nobody has ever really seen that lovey caring side of me. I'm sort of shut out, and it I go to parties I'm fun. But that's all a mask. It's all an illusion. Nobody really knows the softie in me. Hey, I don't think I even do. So, if you think your the one who can finally change that, well, good luck.

My History? Well, I'm not sure where to start, really. I was an orphan. Just dropped off as a kid at the nursery in Manchester, England. Yeah, harsh right? Well, that was it really. No parents name, no uncles or aunts, no cousins. At least not any realy ones. Nope, I was adopted when I was one and a half years old though. And bless me it wasn't just a couple that needed that extra cash and a food card. They where nice, and I soon took on the last name Bent.
We lived in Ireland for most of my life, up until I was 15. After that we went back down to Manchester for a couple months, trying to find me parents. I was never really the fun kid they had really hoped for. Nope, my mysterious and cocky atitude started yound. But they loved me anyways. Back to the story... When we where trying to find my birth parents, we thought we had something. My adoptive mother, Chelsea Bent, drove out to the adress, some large farm ina country side area.
We waited for her to come back, me and my pa. We tried to call her to see what was going on. But the next day we learned she had been hit by a semi, her car crushed underneath the wheels. Apparently they couldn't tell what was what. She hadn't even made it out of the city, and we never knew. That's when I died inside. I would always do things myself, never let anything hurt others. I would do it, and I wouldn't let anyone else try to help. It's also when I became a bit obsessed with working out and lots of sports. Any physical activity just helped me get lost, you know? Forget.
Sixteen... We moved to America then. My dad opened a bar and resteraunt, one of those where the buisness is on the bottom floor and you live on the top. It's nice, really. Two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen with an attached living room. [this is what the bar looks like, sorry i found the url on my iPad so it isn't a big picture]. So, hey, I'm fine with it, and it is a pretty big bar. I guess we aren't really that wealthy. I mean, money doesn't mean much to me. I have clothes on my back, a bit for college[not that I want to go] and my motorcycle, and I'm moving on from my life across the sea.
Now, well, I'm eighteen, care-free, pretty d*mn attractive, and hey, I might bit of a bad boy, but that's me. You got my history, know how about I get yours?

I love girls. I'm a guy, get over, we like the babes. I also love any type of sports. Every sport out there is awesome. Music is pretty neat too, I sing a wee bit and play guitar and piano. As well as those, I love food. No, I'm not fat, but I could literally eat a cow anytime, anywhere. Next, I work out like crazy. I mean look at the torso, look at my arms. Bang!
Oh, I hate monkeys. They are creepy and they look like hairy men... Or women, I guess? Anyways, I fairly despise brats. I don't care if your pretty and the queen bee, I will hate you forever. You think everything in life is perfect and centered around you. Next, I get the creeps from semi trucks. That explains itself. Done deal. That is really it though, I'm not much of a hater.
What other languages I know? Well,I know Italian. We think my real father was italian so I learned it, and i'm basically fluent. I also know some Spanish, and I'm sort of fluent, and some French, just some words i picked up over the years.
Um, well at the moment I like no one, sorry. Try to win me over, but remember. I'm sort of a challenge. .
I am straight as a ruler! A diamond enfused titanium one! So sorry guys, I know I'm a babe, but it is never going to happen.
I am single, and ready to mingle.
Children? Well, I don’t have kids, and I don't really want any right now.
My past relationships were nothing to talk about. Girls who where the usual preps. Not really bratty, but preps. One night stands, just people...
What do I want in a partner? Um, I'm not really looking for one now, or very soon. So I'll check back with you in a while.
Anything Else? Well, nope, not really.
formatting created by that one girl.
nicky's character belongs to me.
pictures belong to the owners.

winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me