Different Accounts Using the Same IP -PLEASE READ-

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Different Accounts Using the Same IP -PLEASE READ-

Postby 3catfish3 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 am

I hope I don't get banned....My brother is registered here too,and sometimes we give pets to eachother for free OR for doing something-for example,he gave me his chocolate moon july newborn to me because I promised to clean his room.And one time I gave him a bunch of octobers and novembers for free because he joined in december end.Now I am trying to get him advent pets that he missed out(but I will probably not get him all ones...).
So I hope we will not get banned. >_<
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:23 am

my sis and i have use the same computer and a warnning keeps poping up that it is against the rules to have two accounts when we trade will it really delete me or her of both?
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 pm

horselover2468 wrote:my sis and i have use the same computer and a warnning keeps poping up that it is against the rules to have two accounts when we trade will it really delete me or her of both?

I love how people can read. The message explicitly says that it is fine to trade with siblings and friends.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3catfish3 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Phew.I read the message when I first traded wit my bro,but It's still freaky sometimes-one day I forgot about that message and it just popped out in front of me and I almoust fell of my chair XD
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coyote » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Hmmm... I'm guessing this isn't where we say that we have siblings on the same comp, but I don't really want to bother the all mighty creaters more than I have to. I can Imagine that they are quite busy.

My sister joined, Saki. Well she keeps saying it is Saki92, but then that never works so she puts in what I sugested and then forgets later on that I was right. King of annoying... And I'm not sure how she does it, but now she is never logged off. If I close the window sometimes it logs me off. She'll stay off for days and still be logged on. Strange...

Anyway, my brother is on here too, sumdumloner, but he never gets on. Kind of made me upset. I got him as set up as I could and then he never goes back. I guess I should ask if he still wants it or not to see if it should just be deleted.

I am also confused on another matter. All three of us have separate computers, but the same IP. My dad tried to explain it, but it felt like I was listening to people talk in really fast spanish.
"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."
Heterosexual | Christian | Umm.. Dog lover
.Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruto » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 am

Night Wolf wrote:I am also confused on another matter. All three of us have separate computers, but the same IP. My dad tried to explain it, but it felt like I was listening to people talk in really fast spanish.

Im pretty sure that's becuase your getting to the internet through the same conection. if the computers are on the same LAN or network, you somtimes get the same IP
Ruto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doppelganger » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:20 pm

3catfish3 wrote:I hope I don't get banned....My brother is registered here too,and sometimes we give pets to eachother for free OR for doing something-for example,he gave me his chocolate moon july newborn to me because I promised to clean his room.And one time I gave him a bunch of octobers and novembers for free because he joined in december end.Now I am trying to get him advent pets that he missed out(but I will probably not get him all ones...).

Lols, I worry about the same thing sometimes. Beg my brother to give me pets in exchange for me doing his chores or something. So far, I've always tried to give him some kind of extra pet he didn't have since he just joined last month, because of that worry.
Doppelganger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm

3catfish3 wrote:I hope I don't get banned....My brother is registered here too,and sometimes we give pets to eachother for free OR for doing something-for example,he gave me his chocolate moon july newborn to me because I promised to clean his room.And one time I gave him a bunch of octobers and novembers for free because he joined in december end.Now I am trying to get him advent pets that he missed out(but I will probably not get him all ones...).

My niece (Talia) and I send pets to each other for free too. She doesn't care for the rats that much (she does like a few though) so she sometimes sends them to me as a gift, along with some of the other pets she doesn't like. I've also sent her things without anything in return. We don't do it all the time though... I guess as long as you're not like sending all of your pets over to one of the accounts or the other, or sending pets every day or something, it's okay. xD At least I hope so... :3

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe