Think I've done Everything Wrong.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Think I've done Everything Wrong.

Postby Day Dreamer » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:29 am

From when I first joined here a while ago till now I just adopted random Wolves, and now I've found out about limits and sets, so I guess I've mucked before I've really started.

And I don't understand the whole pet limit thing at all as some people seem to have a lot more than 15, or what happens when you reach the limit, or how trades work that's even if anyone wanted any of the pets I have.

If anyone feels like helping with any of this thank you so much.
Day Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Think I've done Everything Wrong.

Postby Sorren Fey » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:59 am

The limit works only for adoption. So you can get more through trades and gifts.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:59 am

Adopting random wolves is fine. The limit is 15, However there is a changing limit to the Advents, mostly 2 or 3. When you hit the limit you'll get a message saying you've adopted too much go try something else. People have more than 15 through trades, you do that through the trading centre on the site. The trading centre's pretty straight forward, put in the usrname, pick some pets, start.

Hope that helps a bit.
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 pm

The basic limit for adopts is set at 15. The advents are special, so each day the amount is different--usually 2 or 3.

When you hit your adoption limit, a message will pop up saying that you cannot adopt any more of this pet. If you log out and adopt more, they can never be added to your account. If you create another account to get around the adoption limit, all of your accounts will be deleted and your pets sent to the pound.

Lots of people have more than the adoption limit on pets because of the trading system. This is not uncommon, since lots of people had adopted tons of pets from previous months before the adoption limit was set.

If you want to know if people are willing to trade things for the pets you have, the best way to go about it is to post what you'd like to trade in the CS Trades forum. Make a new topic with what you are willing to trade and what you are looking for, but be sure to read the rules first.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lighty » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm

I didn't relize there was a limit! How do I give away pets so I can follow the rules fast! Please help I don't wna break the rules.

ImageImage
Image ImageImage Image ImageImage
Lighty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolMiMi » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 pm

The limit means that, when you adopt from the front page, you can only get 15 of one pet. But there's no limit to how many pets you can have xD
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me