ProBoards help..

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

ProBoards help..

Postby qhost » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 am

I don't know if this is the right board or website, but hopefully someone will know. I have a few forums at ProBoards and I've seen several which have extras added on. One was as simple as having an extra part when modifying your profile to make you name a certain colour, and another was an extra thing beneath your name and avatar. In this case, I really want to know what and where to put the codes to make the name colour thing when modifying a profile. I'm not sure if i can even do that on my ProBoards site (I use ProBoards whereas whoever had the name colours used ProBoards97 or something like that) but I really need to know! :shock: :|
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ProBoards help..

Postby Starheart » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 am

I own quite a few proboards accounts and I'm good at most HTML coding, I'd love to help. What you are asking is very simple and easy, you might not even need a code for it. If you want my help I'm free, but probably PM I don't usually remember small things like this!
Starheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me