Do you think it would be okay.....

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Do you think it would be okay.....

Postby Icesky » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm

So, as you might already know, I have a sister who plays here. She is thestormcloud. But, my brother also wants to play (I have a real brother, a realy sister, two step-brothers, and a step-sister. Dont ask....)
And my real brother thinks it would be cool to use on sites. He only wants the two vine wolves, And the red septmebers. And possibly future ones...
But, with this huge gift, Im worried that Tess would think I was making multiple accounts. Because I would trade with him. No matter what he got. For the Septs I have for trade. I would let him on (As I do my sister) then get back on after. They arnt computer aholics like me. And they have their own computers. They only use this one for CS because there dont show the images for some strange reason. (Its because of their computers. They are really old!)
Would it be safe from suspicion if he were to sign up today? Should I wait? I want him to sign up today, but I dont want to be accidently banned (Meaning alot of suspicion making me banned). Or him, for that matter. We would trade, as I do my sister. And talk, etc. He wont go on the forums much (He is younger and very aware of talking to unknown people...)
My sister just dosnt like the computer much. She does, but not like me :3

So, opinions? Thanks.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Do you think it would be okay.....

Postby MiseryBliss » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 am

EDIT: answered!
Last edited by MiseryBliss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trinket is less than amused by this holiday.
MiseryBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolMiMi » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:57 am

Hmm, based on what Nick said on the 'Ban Multiple Accounts' announcement, they didn't need people posting on the announcement about their siblings/etc using the same computer because it was obvious to them anyway who is cheating and who is not (cheaters=making extra accounts just to get more out of the advents, not=people whose siblings sign up but use the same computer). Umm I dunno though how he and Tess go about checking for the cheaters (aside from checking site activity).

Hopefully if they see this they can give some insight? ^^
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am

The only thing I wanted to know if it would be safe, since I already have a sister playing and they would be trading with me for their advents if they didnt like them.
And they dont use the forum much, so I wasnt sure if that would come into affect (They dont really like talking to people they dont know, but they do somtimes....)
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:35 pm

I had a question like this pop up the other day.

It's one thing if you and your siblings already have accounts and you trade between each other/give one another gifts. If it's not constant and you two (or more) aren't just trading between one another and dumping all of the pets onto one account, it doesn't seem like it's too much of an issue.

On the other hand, if you have a sibling that wants to give you advent pets for Christmas and wants to get a bunch of friends to sign up just so they can get around the adoption limit and send as many pets to you as possible, then that would be cheating.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Oh yays... answered my questin before I could ask it :)
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me