♔ set exclusive store pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

♔ set exclusive store pets

Postby hellish » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:42 am

hello! does anyone have a complete list of all the store pets that were set exclusive (could not be bough separately)? i found an old answer to this question on this forum, but the images do not work anymore because of the image hosting

any response is greatly appreciated!
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔ set exclusive store pets

Postby Lennie » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:48 am

|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:37 am

tysm for the helpful post! i totally didn't remember the llama set having an exclusive pet o:

was the pps fairy fox a set exclusive? :>

i mean this one. i thought it was, but i could be wrong ^^

did the cheetah set have any exclusives? there is the pps and angel cheetah, but i'm not sure if all of them could be purchased separately

--

this sloth was not an exclusive, is it correct? :> and neither was the rainbow corgi?
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 am

hellish wrote:
    tysm for the helpful post! i totally didn't remember the llama set having an exclusive pet o:

was the pps fairy fox a set exclusive? :>

i mean this one. i thought it was, but i could be wrong ^^

did the cheetah set have any exclusives? there is the pps and angel cheetah, but i'm not sure if all of them could be purchased separately

--

this sloth was not an exclusive, is it correct? :> and neither was the rainbow corgi?

The PPS Fairy Fox actually wasn't a set exclusive!
    Here is the Wayback Machine page for the store set and here is the Wayback Machine page for the individual outcomes, among which the PPS fox is listed! ^^

While the images are broken on this page (individual listings in the CS Store, Wayback Machine) for both the Angel and the PPS outcomes, the cheetah set also didn't have any set exclusives.
    Wayback Machine for the store set~

I unfortunately cannot find a functioning page for the Wayback Machine with the sloths, but there wasn't a set exclusive - the set was broken up in an unusual way for this bunch:
    Image & Image
    Site News Article - there were two sets you could buy at a discount - the mother & baby (PPS), then the other four
    More information is also listed here!

I can't find evidence to suggest that the corgis had an exclusive outcome. The news article for that release reads as follows: "We also have some new pets in the store, which you can buy individually on this page, or save by buying as a pack here!"
    The December Outcomes thread for that year showed the outcomes collectively. The bulk pet image was as follows:
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist