Help with my Signature

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Help with my Signature

Postby NightmareSystem » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:05 am

Travis wrote:ezgif is pretty easy to learn ^^ you can crop images into squares, resize images, and even remove frames to make the gif shorter etc. I'm happy to help whenever! i've used the site for years to make gifs lol
+ depending on the website if you really want to, you can PM me and I can try to teach you how to rip the video from it, or you can download a recording program and do it yourself, there's tons of different ways. I know most popular video hosting sites (tiktok, youtube, twitter, instagram, pinterest) have specific websites people have made to easily download videos

Thank you, I will defiantly get more detailed when I get time at home. Right now I am doing all this on a temporary computer
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help with my Signature

Postby Travis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:39 am

Best of luck to you! im glad i was able to help o7

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me