Aging for pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Aging for pets

Postby zekeXD » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

I'm new to this and my oldest pet is only 4 days old, how long does it take for pets to go from newborn (egg in my case) to kid? Thank you :D ❤️
zekeXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aging for pets

Postby Lennie » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

Hiya, welcome to CS! ^^
    Monthly pets (specific outcomes) grow at different rates, meaning that each month users get to see each day whether a pet does or does not grow to the next stage. Usually all outcomes will grow up within 35 days, but many grow faster than that.

If you adopted your pets late (not on the 1st), you can always look at the archive to see if the outcome you are looking for has been added - outcomes are only added to the archive when they are fully grown. If you are keeping track of growth of pets throughout the month, I recommend checking out the monthly outcomes thread which is updated each day by users to keep track of pets as they grow.

The egg currently in your pet collection (below), is one of this month's chameleons - these outcomes grow to the second stage on either the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 9th day, so you should expect to see the outcome grow either today after rollover or one of the following days!

Additionally, I see that you've only adopted a few of the pets - you are welcome and encouraged to adopt the maximum number of pets from each adoption box! There are no limits to the number of pets that you can have on CS and most litters contain multiple outcomes. c:

For more information, I have included some recommended resources for new users that may be helpful for you. You are always welcome to ask questions on this help thread or if you need help from site staff, you can send in a help ticket. Welcome again!
  • Newbie Guide & Index
  • Must Read Topics for Newbies
  • Rules for the Site & Forum
  • FAQ
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie