Making CS Pets Into OCs

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Making CS Pets Into OCs

Postby HarpyHunter » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm

Hello! I'm sure this has been asked multiple times before but I wanted to ask it myself for specifics.

What would the rules/regulations be for making a CS pet into an oc? Like, say I wanted to turn one of my event pets into an actual oc, could I put them on Toyhouse and such as well as draw them? I understand that many people out there have probably already turned CS pets into ocs, but I feel that it could be fun to have one of the designs as an OC, especially since they're all so pretty. Of course, the design credits and whatever reference images taken from the game would be credited back to here (Not this forum but CS itself)

If making an existing character into an OC isn't allowed, what would the rules be around making a character inspired off of a CS pet?
HarpyHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Making CS Pets Into OCs

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:28 pm

Hi there,

You are welcome to use CS designs as characters. Just keep in mind you have to credit the site for the design.

You can read the full rules here under the "using chicken smoothie images" section: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4410814#p131726703
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Making CS Pets Into OCs

Postby HarpyHunter » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 am

Thank you!
So I'm fully allowed to turn my pets into OCs as long as I properly credit the site?
HarpyHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me