Easter 2024 Banner Issue

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Easter 2024 Banner Issue

Postby thatfuzzymonster » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:24 pm

So I am having a rather specific issue with the Easter Banner.
I have been going through and taking the time to reorganize/rename some of my pets and pet groups during this event as a quick and easy way to get banner tokens, since I am constantly going from page to page and pet to pet.
In doing this though, I have discovered a possible bug.
This bug only occurs when I am renaming an already named pet group.
When I click on the "Rename this group" button and it takes me to the next screen where I can change the name, if there happens to be a "You found an Easter Egg!" banner and I click on it, I receive this message:
I did a bit of testing the last few hours to see if it was a timing issue, or a one time thing, however, after several group name changes, and this occuring at least 8 times, I do not think it was simply a fluke.
If I got to the "Your group has been renamed" screen, and there is a "You found an Easter Egg!" banner, it acts normal and I receive my token; this is exclusively on the renaming screen.
I should note that I am on mobile currently, however I tried this on my desktop as well and had the same issue.
The banner works everywhere else on the site; I have been collecting tokens with no issues anywhere else.
So now I am curious, is anyone else having this very specific issue/bug, or am I just an anomaly?

I was not sure if this was help ticket worthy or not, as it is a very specific issue and isn't truly affecting my playing of the Easter Egg Hunt, however if that is suggested, I will go that route :)

Also if this should go somewhere else, just let me know. This forum just seemed like the most fitting area for this.
· · ─────── ·⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅· ─────── · ·
This signature looks better on desktop...

╭─────────────────────────.★..─╮
╭─.★..──────────────────────────╮

🌿 ℍ𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤! ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤! 🌿
🌿 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 || 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕚𝕕 || 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥 || 𝕀ℕ𝔽ℙ-𝕋 🌿

🌿»- - - - - - -» 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖! «- - - - - - -«🌿
╰──────────────────────────.★..─╯

╰─..★.─────────────────────────╯

╔═══*.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.*═══╗
|| ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ, • ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ||
|| ᴇɢɢ ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ||
╚═══*.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.*═══╝

· · ─────── ·⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅· ─────── · ·
thatfuzzymonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Easter 2024 Banner Issue

Postby Nick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:59 pm

Thanks for the report, this bug has now been fixed!
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me