Animal egg easter tokens?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Animal egg easter tokens?

Postby varminted » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:26 am

Been collecting easter tokens and I've collected 3 'animal eggs'
ImageImageImage

What do these mean? Does anything happen with them or are they solely for trading/collecting/etc? And if so how much are they worth? I'm really curious since I've got 3 of them and never seen anything like it before, help is appreciated!
ੈ✩‧₊˚The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!✧˖*°࿐
varminted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal egg easter tokens?

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:50 am

varminted wrote:Been collecting easter tokens and I've collected 3 'animal eggs'
ImageImageImage

What do these mean? Does anything happen with them or are they solely for trading/collecting/etc? And if so how much are they worth? I'm really curious since I've got 3 of them and never seen anything like it before, help is appreciated!

Animal eggs are an Easter event tradition - we get a few released through the Easter event banner every year. They are normal items for trading/collecting and don't have a function in the event the way the *tokens do.

While most animal eggs aren't super rare, they're also not terribly common and it's popular to try to collect them. They have decent demand for items, especially right after they're released. I'm not the most experienced with item trading, but you can gauge much people are offering for them in the trading forum and the Easter Swap Thread.
Last edited by Pyromaniacal on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal egg easter tokens?

Postby varminted » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:53 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:While most animal eggs aren't super rare, they're also not terribly common and it's popular to try to collect them. They have decent demand for items, especially right after they're released. I'm not the most experienced with item trading, but you can gauge much people are offering for them in the trading forum and the Easter Swap Thread.

I see, thank you very much for the help!
ੈ✩‧₊˚The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!✧˖*°࿐
varminted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me