Close thread | delete it |

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Close thread | delete it |

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:30 am

My banner isnt working. :< can someone help?

https://imgur.com/a/NHpF7io
Last edited by G2FR. on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Im not able to obtain eggs

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:31 am

Im missing out on so many tokens right now. This is kinda not fair?
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:33 am

I would like some compensation??? Ive cleared cache, tried different browsers, ive logged in and out. Unm? Hello???
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:37 am

it seems you are getting tokens?

unless these were before, in which case im not sure what to do, but in all honesty it may just be a visual glitch from clicking on the banner too many time so you claim it then try claim it again, and it comes up with that message ^^ its happened to me before lol
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:38 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:it seems you are getting tokens?

unless these were before, in which case im not sure what to do, but in all honesty it may just be a visual glitch from clicking on the banner too many time so you claim it then try claim it again, and it comes up with that message ^^ its happened to me before lol

The tokens I have were from last night when the rollover happened.

Im refreshing and retrying different banners and they aint working.
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:39 am

SalStyx wrote:
ROX.mp4 wrote:it seems you are getting tokens?

The tokens I have were from last night when the rollover happened.

Im refreshing and retrying different banners and they aint working.

right, thats really weird :\ i really hope this gets to someone’s attention soon and you get this all working again!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:40 am

Best thing I can do is just overpay old pets and aks people for tokens to make up for the past 4 banners not working.
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:16 am

Sometimes you may get error messages if a banner is accidentally double-clicked on (in which case you still get a token and the timer restarts), errors like that can also occur if the page you clicked the banner was loaded on a page but wasn't clicked until a while later (like 10-20 min) as the banner is no longer usable after a certain amount of time (when that happens you do not get a token and the banner timer does not reset). If that seems to be happening just make sure to load a new page with a new banner and not use any loaded on an older tab.

If the banner time is resetting than you are getting a token even if you don't see the page saying you got a token, if that seems to be whats happening you can look at your inventory from before and after clicking it to see that you got one.

If you are still having trouble with this then I suggest sending in a help ticket.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:43 am

Celozon wrote:Sometimes you may get error messages if a banner is accidentally double-clicked on (in which case you still get a token and the timer restarts), errors like that can also occur if the page you clicked the banner was loaded on a page but wasn't clicked until a while later (like 10-20 min) as the banner is no longer usable after a certain amount of time (when that happens you do not get a token and the banner timer does not reset). If that seems to be happening just make sure to load a new page with a new banner and not use any loaded on an older tab.

If the banner time is resetting than you are getting a token even if you don't see the page saying you got a token, if that seems to be whats happening you can look at your inventory from before and after clicking it to see that you got one.

If you are still having trouble with this then I suggest sending in a help ticket.

I click them once when I see them sometimes I miss them and double click them the next time i see them. But i guess this is the "only excuse" for faulty codes. *shrug*
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:43 am

Close this post please.
G2FR.