Speed up growing?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Speed up growing?

Postby CatPawz » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:01 am

Hi! I'm new to this website, and I just got my first pets. I really got attached to one, and was wondering if there was a way to age them up faster? I know it makes me sound impatient, but that's because I am! :3 /lh
If there's not, there should be. like a monthly free age-up, or some special food you could feed them
I'm new, as you know, so please be patient with me :P

/lh means lighthearted for those who don't know
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
➣ 𝐂𝐚𝐭 ℙ𝕒𝕨𝕤
⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚⋆*
CatPawz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Speed up growing?

Postby CanisCoyote » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:30 am

there is not a way to age up pets faster and I don't think there would be any plans to!
Since each outcome grows at a different age, it reveals outcomes to the players one at a time, as a sort of surprise each day that one grows. if pets could be aged faster, everyone would know all the months outcomes from day 1 and there wouldn't be much surprise seeing them grow throughout the month.

Art selling/trading/buying - toyhou.se - My art gallery - Petz Site
Please link to my toyhou.se for all art credit. Thank you.
[I'm very scatterbrained, if I randomly stop replying to a convo or forget about some art I will be glad to receive another PM from you! It probably got buried in my inbox and erased from my brain.]
I LOVE ART TRADES
CanisCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Speed up growing?

Postby CatPawz » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:03 am

CanisCoyote wrote:there is not a way to age up pets faster and I don't think there would be any plans to!
Since each outcome grows at a different age, it reveals outcomes to the players one at a time, as a sort of surprise each day that one grows. if pets could be aged faster, everyone would know all the months outcomes from day 1 and there wouldn't be much surprise seeing them grow throughout the month.

Makes sense :]
Thanks for responding! ^^
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
➣ 𝐂𝐚𝐭 ℙ𝕒𝕨𝕤
⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚⋆*
CatPawz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups