Tokens

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Tokens

Postby Vinasuthi » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:42 pm

Does anyone know how do event tokens work? Easter is next month and I am excited but I heard it works a bit different and I am not sure how it works
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tokens

Postby 0_freak_0 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:47 pm

You can get tokens for free if you find banners at the bottom of any CS site, so to find them you can browse the CS universe or just reload a specific site over and over again until you get lucky. The banners have a 20 minute cool down time, so if you clicked a banner and got a token or token pet, you’ll have to wait for 20 mins until you can find another banner. Tokens can then be traded in for easter bunnies or other pets and items on the event site.
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:09 am

0_freak_0 wrote:You can get tokens for free if you find banners at the bottom of any CS site, so to find them you can browse the CS universe or just reload a specific site over and over again until you get lucky. The banners have a 20 minute cool down time, so if you clicked a banner and got a token or token pet, you’ll have to wait for 20 mins until you can find another banner. Tokens can then be traded in for easter bunnies or other pets and items on the event site.

Thank you but just two questions

What's cs universe? And when?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:26 am

Vinasuthi wrote:
0_freak_0 wrote:You can get tokens for free if you find banners at the bottom of any CS site, so to find them you can browse the CS universe or just reload a specific site over and over again until you get lucky. The banners have a 20 minute cool down time, so if you clicked a banner and got a token or token pet, you’ll have to wait for 20 mins until you can find another banner. Tokens can then be traded in for easter bunnies or other pets and items on the event site.

Thank you but just two questions

What's cs universe? And when?

They are just referring to the site as a whole ^^ After the event starts there will be a chance for a token banner to show up on any page you visit on CS (there are a couple pages that are excluded but they have a permanent message at the bottom of the page to let you know). The chance for banners to show up is random so you sometimes have to click around a bit for one to show up. The event doesn't have the same start date every year, the length depends on the number of pets there are and other factors. It usually starts a couple weeks before easter (so that it ends around easter), so I'd just suggest keeping an eye on the site news in mid-march.

If you don't already know when rollover is for you, thats also a good thing to find out since things like events start at rollover, and thats when new pets are added to ongoing events as well. 'Rollover' is just when midnight is on CS time, CS is on GMT time, so if you are in a different time zone then rollover won't be midnight for you. You can see the current CS time here.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me