Question about gif rotator for my signature

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about gif rotator for my signature

Postby Aerospiders » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:03 am

Sorry I hope the title made sense lol, but I've noticed some people use this website https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ so that they can put images in their signature that change whenever someone refreshes the page. I tried doing that and entered the links to the stamps I want to change but when I put it in my signature (in place of the "Pandaren" stamp I have) it shows me this Image , so I decided to click the link it gave me for the rotating gifs (https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/aerospiders.gif) and it says "aerospiders not found." does anyone know how to fix this or if I'm doing anything incorrectly? Any help is appreciated thank you so much!!

additional info: I'm trying to get a stamp to change whenever the page refreshes, I'm not sure if that's why it's breaking because the image is so small? I also copied that "aerospiders.gif" link and put it in my sig which ends up showing me that broken image, I'm not sure if I'm doing that part right or not
It also says "Preview (0 items) No images yet" which I think means that it's not showing the image links I put in the slots but I'm not sure as I haven't used this site before
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about gif rotator for my signature

Postby Aerospiders » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:59 am

bump
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about gif rotator for my signature

Postby Celozon » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:27 pm

Please don't bump threads in this board unless they have fallen off the first page, though in this board that generally takes days so there is usually no need to do so ^^

Grumpybumpers should show any images that were previous uploaded for it whenever you log back in, it sounds like the images may not have actually been uploaded to it so there isn't anything for it to display. I'd try uploading the images again and see if there is any kind of error message or something like that. If you are still having trouble with it, you can share the images you wanted to use here and we can see if there is something else going on with it. I've used grumpybumpers in the past for images as small as 50x50 px so if its stamp size then it shouldn't have any trouble with that.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me