How to start trading??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to start trading??

Postby WillntWoodnt » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:06 am

Hey yall! I started playing CS in 2022, took a prolonged break, came back, took a break. My friend gave me some of their duplicate pets (which im super grateful for tysm tropia), and i have about 300 duplicates. I dont have any rareish pets really even from recent months,nor do i know the value of anything. I want to complete months ive adopted pets for to 100% but im scared of trying to trade and possibly getting scammed, not knowing the value of pets, interacting with others etc. I want to try get a collection of most unique (so non duplicate, if i have 2 from the same species n month id aim to try get a pet that I don't have from that time).
Any advice please?

Ps, im working on making a dupes group where i have all of my dupes (obvi) if you'd like glance through it and my wishlist (i wishlist all pets i didn't get from that month) <3
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
huge pet collecter game fan
no. 1 Shark lover ❀️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to start trading??

Postby Raya36 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:27 am

Hey! Welcome back to chickensmoothie!

If your goal right now is to complete all the monthly adopts you are active for I would suggest this thread to help you trade.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4941427

Make sure you adopt every pet available each month to the full amount. Each day at rollover check in on your growing pets as that's when they show growth. Someone will usually post all the changes in their growing pets on this thread.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4937679

Compare what's been posted on that thread to what you have and if you're missing anything that's when the first page I linked will come in handy. I'd recommend sticking to swapping within the litter and also paying close attention to what is being asked for the most. For example the moon dragon egg had very high demand due to being a less common outcome. I traded for one with 3 of the other dragon eggs.

A couple other useful links for you. This one is the "is this a fair trade" page where you can post a trade you're unsure of and someone can help you by telling you if they think it's fair.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4931622

This one is similar where you can just ask what a specific pet is worth if you're not sure.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4829408

And finally this thread is horror's list which is a guide on what every pet on chickensmoothie is worth.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4899188

Raya36
βžπ•„π•–π•–π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•œπ•ͺ π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕖𝕒.❞
β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹† ☾ β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹†Trades AkumiIrako Β©β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹† ☾ β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹†
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: moon dragon egg, fae foxes,
list pets, all my items, and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillntWoodnt » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:38 am

Raya36 wrote:Hey! Welcome back to chickensmoothie!

If your goal right now is to complete all the monthly adopts you are active for I would suggest this thread to help you trade.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4941427

Make sure you adopt every pet available each month to the full amount. Each day at rollover check in on your growing pets as that's when they show growth. Someone will usually post all the changes in their growing pets on this thread.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4937679

Compare what's been posted on that thread to what you have and if you're missing anything that's when the first page I linked will come in handy. I'd recommend sticking to swapping within the litter and also paying close attention to what is being asked for the most. For example the moon dragon egg had very high demand due to being a less common outcome. I traded for one with 3 of the other dragon eggs.

A couple other useful links for you. This one is the "is this a fair trade" page where you can post a trade you're unsure of and someone can help you by telling you if they think it's fair.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4931622

This one is similar where you can just ask what a specific pet is worth if you're not sure.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4829408

And finally this thread is horror's list which is a guide on what every pet on chickensmoothie is worth.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4899188

Thank you so much! I will definitely look through it soon <3 I will probably keep a journal of my pets and their value etc, definitely will forget something sometime. I have almost sorted all of my pets into a dupes group too so I'll probably be around trades more often now :D
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
huge pet collecter game fan
no. 1 Shark lover ❀️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:50 am

No problem! Hope you enjoy your trading.

To help with the values you could name your pets what they're worth. Although most pets can easily be checked with their rarity bar and year. Value differences in pets with the same rarity and year are more common when you get to the extremely rare and omgsorare levels or store pets.

This forum is also a good place to go for general trades.

Forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Raya36
βžπ•„π•–π•–π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•œπ•ͺ π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕖𝕒.❞
β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹† ☾ β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹†Trades AkumiIrako Β©β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹† ☾ β‹†βΊβ‚Šβ‹†
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: moon dragon egg, fae foxes,
list pets, all my items, and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes