Solved please close!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Solved please close!

Postby T.o.m » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:27 am

Hello! So a while ago, back in December if I'm not mistaken I commissioned someone here on CS , I had problems with my ACC but still tried to keep in contact with the person, in January 2nd I managed to recover my acc with help from the staff. I contacted the user and they replied , after a few more days I got wips of the arts , but then the artist just vanished. I tried contacting them again to ask about progress or updates on my commissions on January 27th , they did opened the message but did not replied to me until now , what should I do? Should I try contacting them again or report?

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by T.o.m on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Taken
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need Advice/help

Postby Celozon » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:27 am

If they are actively logging into CS I'd suggest contacting them one more time and just make your concerns clear with them, if they have other socials linked and seem more active there you can also try contacting them off-site. If the payment has already been accepted and you think you might want a refund of some kind if its not going to be done soon, let them know/ask what would or could be refunded, etc. I've often noticed that people try to be nice when asking for updates and as such don't really make their expectations clear to the artist on when the art will be finished, which is understandable, but seems to cause problems if the art is taking a while.

If you'd like to also rope in staff you can send in a help ticket. I'd still suggest sending them another PM either way, and if they still don't respond then you can update us and we can see what next steps are needed.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need Advice/help

Postby T.o.m » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:13 am

Celozon wrote:If they are actively logging into CS I'd suggest contacting them one more time and just make your concerns clear with them, if they have other socials linked and seem more active there you can also try contacting them off-site. If the payment has already been accepted and you think you might want a refund of some kind if its not going to be done soon, let them know/ask what would or could be refunded, etc. I've often noticed that people try to be nice when asking for updates and as such don't really make their expectations clear to the artist on when the art will be finished, which is understandable, but seems to cause problems if the art is taking a while.

If you'd like to also rope in staff you can send in a help ticket. I'd still suggest sending them another PM either way, and if they still don't respond then you can update us and we can see what next steps are needed.

Thank you very much! I will try contacting them again, the payment have not been accepted yet as they said I could pay once the art was done, I was just concerned due the time is taking , but in any case I appreciate the reply! Have a good day/night!!

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Taken
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes