Wishlist Questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Wishlist Questions

Postby Lola38103 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:58 pm

Hi there!

I hope im doing this right XD

Is there a way for me to wishlist all of the pets i dont have? (Without going through years. months, then events individually and having to click on every pet?)

If not, this is a feature i would love to have added! I like to go off of the wishlist feature, because my goal is to get one (or many) of everything. to establish what i do and dont have in trades especially, the wishlist feature is really helpful, but difficult if i dont know if i have that pet or item

Thank you!
Hi there! Im new here so please be kind

I would like to have one of everything :) working on my wishlist and figuring things out!
Lola38103

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wishlist Questions

Postby Celozon » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:43 am

Unfortunately there isn't any way to add the all pets you don't own to your wishlist at once. It has been suggested but was denied in the past as it would cause too much strain on the server.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lola38103 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:41 am

Thank you!
Hi there! Im new here so please be kind

I would like to have one of everything :) working on my wishlist and figuring things out!
Lola38103

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:28 am

There is an extension that can be added to your browser (Chrome or Firefox) that can assist with adding all missing pets to your Wishlist though. You will still have to click on months/years, but you can set the page size high enough to where you don’t have to click through multiple pages. From there, the extension has the option of adding all unowned pets to your Wishlist. While it is still a bit tedious to click through each month, it at least saves you a bit of time selecting every pet to be added.

It’s called Chicken Smoothie Helper. Here is a thread about it: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4204403
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets