Pricing CS Pets for FR?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pricing CS Pets for FR?

Postby Bri0nne » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:54 am

hi! hope this is the right place to ask this, but i was hoping for some help pricing what pets i have in flight rising currency, or some guidance/pointers for how to figure it out. i put my rare/very/extremely rare pets in this group, and have lots of other pets ranging mostly from 2014 to 2018.

also, what is the best way to go about cross site trading with flight rising? like setting up the trades and stuff to avoid getting scammed.
Liquidating account for FR.. stay tuned for the post! brionne (#130291)
Bri0nne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pricing CS Pets for FR?

Postby keayi » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:07 am

I refer to the c$ charts here and then use the conversions from c$->FR gems to price pets.

Prices on each site:
80c$ = 5 USD
500g = 5 USD

The proper conversion would be:
6,25 g = 1 c$ *edit: (whoops)

I also still see people commonly trade 1:4 or 1:5 gems (because the price for chicken dollars has gone up in the last year or so)

Ie. a new store pet worth 20c$ would be worth 80-125 gems (you can multiply that by 1000 for treasure also)

Here's the forum you want to use to advertize cross trading: Trades & Auctions for Other Websites and I would highly suggest reading the Offsite Trading Rules. It's always a good idea to communicate clearly in your trade messages that this is an off-site trade (on BOTH websites). Communicate in suggestions until you have come to an agreement! Include username for both sites and what you are supposed to receive, so if you get scammed you can report it and prove it was meant to be an off-site trade (and hopefully get your stuff back). I have yet to have an issue trading off-site, almost everyone seems honest!

Hope this helped ^^"
Last edited by keayi on Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
"i speak, they burn"
━━━ ☾✧ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hoards:
general helpers:
staff pets: 382/396
keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pricing CS Pets for FR?

Postby Bri0nne » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:40 am

tysm keayi!! this is really helpful :-)
Liquidating account for FR.. stay tuned for the post! brionne (#130291)
Bri0nne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me