What is BBS

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is BBS

Postby Bee_Bovine » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:00 am

What is BBS I’ve seen it a few times, I don’t know what it means though. :3
''SEE LIFE AS A
─────────────────

Name: Bee
Pronouns: Any (besides she/her)
─────── coding credit

''WORTHY OPPONENT''
Bee_Bovine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is BBS

Postby riverotter » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:01 am

benjamin button syndrome, it's a "condition" some pets have that makes them age backwards!
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bee_Bovine » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:27 am

Oh! :3
Thank you! :3
''SEE LIFE AS A
─────────────────

Name: Bee
Pronouns: Any (besides she/her)
─────── coding credit

''WORTHY OPPONENT''
Bee_Bovine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MamaMayhem » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:32 am

Alright so I already found the answer for what BBS is, I couldn't remember as I'm a returning player after some years of being away. So now my question is, do all BBS pets specifically say BBS on them? Because I have old appearance pets that perfectly match the character design of BBS pets but they don't actually say BBS on them. Also, I put a few in there that not only don't say BBS but also don't LOOK old? Did I accidentally do that years ago and just never realized?
╒══════════════════════════════╕
~~My Lair~~
╘══════════════════════════════╛
Sly Fox
Dumb Bunny
~~Returning player, be easy on me~~
~~I don't even know how to code~~
~~How did I manage all of this coding~~
~~Just for my signature??~~
~~Mama of 2 feral goblins~~
~~I got that social anxiety~~
MamaMayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:58 am

MamaMayhem wrote:Alright so I already found the answer for what BBS is, I couldn't remember as I'm a returning player after some years of being away. So now my question is, do all BBS pets specifically say BBS on them? Because I have old appearance pets that perfectly match the character design of BBS pets but they don't actually say BBS on them. Also, I put a few in there that not only don't say BBS but also don't LOOK old? Did I accidentally do that years ago and just never realized?

Just wanted to start off saying its better to make a new thread in this board as threads tend to be seen at as standalone questions and so you usually get a quicker response making a new thread so people know your question hasn't been answered yet.

To answer your question, the original BBS pets were from April Fools 2015; archive/2015/April%20Fool%27s/
It looks like some of yours are from that litter even though they grew younger (as the litter went backwards from old to young) and so I guess depending on how you want to categorize BBS could still be considered BBS, but they don't have the label because they 'grew up' and the BBS label is for those who stayed at the newborn or growing stage (like PPS)

All of the other BBS pets didn't have any growing stages, they were just adopted as full grown/newborn with the 'old' lineart. I don't know the exact reasoning as to why the 2019 Advent ones were not given the BBS label when the 2015 CS Birthday ones were, though I think its reasonable to consider them BBS anyway even if they don't have the label. I can't recall any other releases of that lineart off the top of my head right now, it may just be those 3.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MamaMayhem » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:07 am

Celozon wrote:
MamaMayhem wrote:Alright so I already found the answer for what BBS is, I couldn't remember as I'm a returning player after some years of being away. So now my question is, do all BBS pets specifically say BBS on them? Because I have old appearance pets that perfectly match the character design of BBS pets but they don't actually say BBS on them. Also, I put a few in there that not only don't say BBS but also don't LOOK old? Did I accidentally do that years ago and just never realized?

Just wanted to start off saying its better to make a new thread in this board as threads tend to be seen at as standalone questions and so you usually get a quicker response making a new thread so people know your question hasn't been answered yet.

To answer your question, the original BBS pets were from April Fools 2015; archive/2015/April%20Fool%27s/
It looks like some of yours are from that litter even though they grew younger (as the litter went backwards from old to young) and so I guess depending on how you want to categorize BBS could still be considered BBS, but they don't have the label because they 'grew up' and the BBS label is for those who stayed at the newborn or growing stage (like PPS)

All of the other BBS pets didn't have any growing stages, they were just adopted as full grown/newborn with the 'old' lineart. I don't know the exact reasoning as to why the 2019 Advent ones were not given the BBS label when the 2015 CS Birthday ones were, though I think its reasonable to consider them BBS anyway even if they don't have the label. I can't recall any other releases of that lineart off the top of my head right now, it may just be those 3.

Thank you so much, that perfectly answers my questions!
~~My Lair~~
Sly Fox
Dumb Bunny
~~Returning player, be easy on me~~
~~I don't even know how to code~~
~~How did I manage all of this coding~~
~~Just for my signature??~~