Weird OCD Issue

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Weird OCD Issue

Postby BeauregardFarms » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm

When you have a bunch of pets in one group, why can't you pick their order? For example, I have 140 dogs and I want all of my puppies from the 4/1/18 purple litter to be grouped together, but they aren't. I've tried moving all of them to another group and back separately and together, but they go back to their original order. I've also moved all of the complete litters/collections around them the same way to get them in order as well with no luck. Do I have to make a separate group for them? I really hope not. I just want each collection to be in chronological order AND litter/collection order. Does that make sense? Am I missing the action that would fix this? Not a huge deal, but it legitimately does mess with my OCD
Trade me! I never use my items so please offer me pets for them. Seriously, I have 45 pages of items that I'm more than happy to trade!!!

My favorite pet <3 Image

Feed my children?
ImageImageImageImageImage
BeauregardFarms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weird OCD Issue

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:20 pm

I believe within the one group pets are only stored in chronological order.
So one solution is to make another group.
But!
Another solution is to do an ID swap.
All the pet IDs are in chronological order, so for example if you have blue #234, purple #238 and blue #456 and you wan the blues to come before the purples, you would need to either swap your blue #456 for another blue between #234 and #238, or one before #234. Or you would would need to swap your purple for another purple that comes after #456 to get them in the order you want.
I hope this helps and makes sense. It not, please let me know and I can try explaining it better.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeauregardFarms » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 pm

That makes sense, how would one do that, just through trades?

Gracie. wrote:I believe within the one group pets are only stored in chronological order.
So one solution is to make another group.
But!
Another solution is to do an ID swap.
All the pet IDs are in chronological order, so for example if you have blue #234, purple #238 and blue #456 and you wan the blues to come before the purples, you would need to either swap your blue #456 for another blue between #234 and #238, or one before #234. Or you would would need to swap your purple for another purple that comes after #456 to get them in the order you want.
I hope this helps and makes sense. It not, please let me know and I can try explaining it better.
Trade me! I never use my items so please offer me pets for them. Seriously, I have 45 pages of items that I'm more than happy to trade!!!

My favorite pet <3 Image

Feed my children?
BeauregardFarms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Yes to do that you would have to trade with others for pets with the ID number you were after.
It's a bit tedious and will take a long time, but that's the only solution I can think of.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeauregardFarms » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Jeez that is really going to suck lol but thank you so much for the info!

Gracie. wrote:Yes to do that you would have to trade with others for pets with the ID number you were after.
It's a bit tedious and will take a long time, but that's the only solution I can think of.

My favorite pet <3 Image

Feed my children?
BeauregardFarms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me