(SOLVED)How do I make my art into my Avatar

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: How do I make my art into my Avatar

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:22 am

Hi there,

I loaded it into photoshop, which can handle resizing better than most programs. I made two versions for you, since I thought you might like the palette to be covered up in your avatar and it was an easy enough thing to do ^^

I hope one of these helps!!

Edit: I just realized that the one you attached here looks a lot lighter than the one I pulled out of your oekaki gallery, I can redo it with the lighter one if you'd like later.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do I make my art into my Avatar

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:09 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:Hi there,

I loaded it into photoshop, which can handle resizing better than most programs. I made two versions for you, since I thought you might like the palette to be covered up in your avatar and it was an easy enough thing to do ^^

I hope one of these helps!!

Edit: I just realized that the one you attached here looks a lot lighter than the one I pulled out of your oekaki gallery, I can redo it with the lighter one if you'd like later.

Ahh thank you! Yeah, one is lighter. On my laptop, the colors were lighter and looked more accurate and then I go on moble and the colors look a lot darker and bright. It’s weird.. I tried to add a filter and make it match what it looked like on my computer. The one you did is fine though. i really appreciate it.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me