Suggestion- game section

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion- game section

Postby ILoveMyCat123 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:49 pm

I joined here not so long ago and I adopted my pets at around 3:00 pm (UK time) and that's a long wait to see which ones will grow up and waiting an hour and 30 minutes for the pound to open can get boring. So I thought maybe when you hover your mouse over the Home button an game section can pop up like how in my stuff, my pets and my profile appear.

The sort of games I thought could be added will be:

match the cards- The cards will have pets on them and you need the match the look a like pets
spot the difference- One design of a pet will be different from the other you have to find all differences
hidden pictures- The picture will contain pets playing with each other or sleeping or maybe playing dress up and you need to find hidden objects like cat toys, dog bones or maybe everyday objects.
cooking/baking- The customers can be pets and you need to make the order correctly, it's like an restaurant game.
design a pet- You can pick a spices and give them designs, colours and items with a background, however the design won't become an official pet but you can save/download the picture and add it to forums.
minesweeper- The things you can find are pets and items but you don't keep them. But you can allow players to win items it's up to the admins.

I think the games will be a great time killer when bored, this can stop players getting bored and leaving the site or going inactive. The admins can change the games and/or make their own.
I do get bored waiting for pets too grow and the pound to open also I get bored on other sites so I think these games can cure me and players also the admins of their boredom.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
ILoveMyCat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion- game section

Postby Shian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:55 am

There are time wasters all over the internet though. Why waste the time, energy, money and upkeep on creating these when there are good ones elsewhere?

Also, to be perfectly honest, there are other games that have these. (and they pay in site currency!) They were fun for a few months, but honestly, I haven't played any of FR's fair games in years because they get boring too.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion- game section

Postby ILoveMyCat123 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 am

Shian wrote:There are time wasters all over the internet though. Why waste the time, energy, money and upkeep on creating these when there are good ones elsewhere?

Also, to be perfectly honest, there are other games that have these. (and they pay in site currency!) They were fun for a few months, but honestly, I haven't played any of FR's fair games in years because they get boring too.

I just thought the site having these games but CS themed would be a good thing to do when bored but it's fine with me if you don't agree.
ILoveMyCat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me