art shops?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

art shops?

Postby casspets » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:11 pm

hey I'm new to the forums and I have seen a lot of "art shops" im just wondering about a few things....
(sorry if they sound shallow)
.if others sell/trade art how is the transaction made? pm,post ect.
.is buy/sell/trading art safe?
.anything i should be warry about?

thats all i can think of....
very sorry if i am asking this in the wrong place.
casspets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: art shops?

Postby iguana » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:12 pm

1) it can be either by pm or by posting
2) For the most part, yes, i haven't had any problems yet (although other people may have had bad experiences)
3) not that im aware of.
iguana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello there! Not to worry, these are some common questions for someone who's new :>

How transactions are made: This varies individually from user to user. Simply check their rules and it will usually state what they prefre. If not, PM them and ask!

Is buying/selling/trading art safe: There are, unfortunately, people out there who will scam you, so a healthy amount of suspicion is good to have. Check their past transactions; if they seem fishy ask some of the people they've done commissions for. If they don't have any past commissions, then ask for a WIP shot before sending payment, that way they don't complete a full commission without payment and you don't get scammed out of your money/currency. :>

Anything to worry about: I'd say just be kind, polite, and reasonable, and you shouldn't really have too many problems. Most people here are pretty decent, so don't be afraid and if things go wrong simply look elsewhere for a commission.

Good luck! <33
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casspets » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Chaurey wrote:1) it can be either by pm or by posting
2) For the most part, yes, i haven't had any problems yet (although other people may have had bad experiences)
3) not that im aware of.

thank you for the response!
and thank you for the answers!
casspets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me