Roleplay Rule Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Roleplay Rule Question

Postby sockwearer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:42 am

Okay, quick question.
So, it says in the rules about animal romance, mating and pregnancy rules that forced mating is not allowed.
How come I see some RPs with forced mates, then? Not forced mating, just forced mates, but it's still the same ideas. Are those allowed, but not the action of forced mating? I find it a bit strange. Shouldn't forced mates not be allowed, too?
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roleplay Rule Question

Postby gamorasass » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

I think when people Roleplay forced mates, it has to do with arranged marriage type situations. There is no actual action of forced mating or non consensual actions, which would be against the rules.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roleplay Rule Question

Postby sockwearer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 am

King Kakashi wrote:
      I think when people Roleplay forced mates, it has to do with arranged marriage type situations. There is no actual action of forced mating or non consensual actions, which would be against the rules.

Yeah. I was just curious what the exact rule was. Thanks.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me