Archives for 2018!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Archives for 2018!

Postby lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 pm

I'm still in shock-- it's 2018. February of 2018, in fact! The world hasn't ended. That's impressive.
But more importantly, it's 2018. And the archives aren't showing it. Here's what I mean. This is a screenshot of what happens when you mouse over Archives:
Everything shows up from 2008 through 2017, but 2018 seems to not exist. Clicking on any year brings you to the regular archives page, however, where you can then navigate to 2018.

Please don't just call me a lazy person who just wants to complain, though. I promise I'm not! The reason I'm on the archives so much is because every day I check if any of my pets grew up... but more importantly, I check if anybody's pets grew up. And it's a lot easier for my sleep-deprived brain to click on a big fat 2018 there than to go through the menu.

This isn't by any means an essential change, it's just a little feature that would make it a little easier.

Thanks for reading!
lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archives for 2018!

Postby gallifrey falls. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm

I didn't notice this before! I usually click directly on my pet wishlist to get the archives and then 2018 shows up.
    Hopefully, 2018 will get added, since as you say it's already February, haha!
█████
█████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carries morexxx
╔════════════╗

Hello! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 3rd year of college, so I might be sl
ow to respond to PMs or trades, sorry!
I love to write, though it has been mo
stly fanfiction so far. My fav things are
currently The Magnus Archives, Hazbin
Hotel, Gravity Falls, & Doctor Who.
PM me about anything, i love to chat!

╚════════════╝
╒══════════╕
trade thread - auction
light's on, light's off - ©

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
╘══════════╛
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katiel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Huh, that's weird. I'm on the mobile site and whenever I click on the Archive button, 2018 is in the list right where it should be. I wonder why this one part that isn't showing up in the drop down menu. :/
Like Birb said though, I bet the staff is already aware of this glitch. :)
Looking for recently missed pets! They're on my wishlist so please send a trade! C:
And, as always, thanks to those who help me find those missed pets! C:

katiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:31 am

Katiel wrote:Huh, that's weird. I'm on the mobile site and whenever I click on the Archive button, 2018 is in the list right where it should be. I wonder why this one part that isn't showing up in the drop down menu. :/
Like Birb said though, I bet the staff is already aware of this glitch. :)

Birb wrote:
    It may take longer than usual to add the archive link because the entire box, which is currently filled up, has to be expanded to make room for 2018. Please be patient, staff will get to it eventually c:

I'm not sure if they know. If they do, this thread won't hurt, but if they don't, then yay now they know. xD
lksjdisslsllsllkdkdd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:07 am

Birb wrote:
    Please be patient, staff will get to it eventually c:

Exactly this!
I'm sure they are very aware, you just need to give them time to make write codes and make changes. They might be doing other things at the moment, and it's not exactly like the mods can change it. The coders/writers/etc. have to.

There's no need for a suggestion to change it though. They've had to do this before from previous years, and those times took a while.
What matters is that you're still able to access the 2018 Archive from the Archive page.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

2018 has been added to the mouseover menu!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me