sharing accounts?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

sharing accounts?

Postby jellybutter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi! i sort of have a two part question!
is it okay if you share an account (just one account for two people to share [and it counts as both user's one account])?
also, if one of the users were to split up from that account, would that be acceptable to change the password of the shared account so only one person knows the password, and it would be inaccessible to the other, and then for the person who has split up to create their own account?
sorry if this is unclear, thank you so much!

(as in somebody has a split account, and both agree to make seperate accounts- while one person makes a new account, other person remains on the split account and changes password)
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sharing accounts?

Postby Joof » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 am

Copied from the official CS help page (:
This is only allowed if you meet certain requirements, so please read this section carefully before deciding to share your account.

We recommend that you never share your account with anyone else. There are no benefits to this style of gameplay, but there are many problems. For example your friend might accidentally trade away your favorite pets, or get you both into trouble by breaking rules. If you get into a fight or if your friend gets greedy then they might change the password and steal the account for themselves. We see this type of thing happen all the time with shared accounts.

If you choose to give someone your password, you will be held responsible for anything they do while they are using your account. If they do something to get the account banned, you both lose the account. If they make bad trade decisions, you'll have to live with those choices.

Please keep your account safe, and encourage your friends or family to use their own separate accounts instead of sharing yours!

If your friend HAS NOT got an account then you are allowed to share your account with your friend. Please remember this is NOT RECOMMENDED.

Each person is only allowed to control one account, so you are not allowed to share your account with someone if they already have their own account. You are also not allowed to create a second account to share if you already have your own account.

You are NOT allowed to "merge" two accounts together by combining all of the pets and items onto one account. People caught doing this may lose both accounts as well as their pets and items. If you and your friend have separate accounts already but really want to share one account together then the only option is to have the other account frozen with all the pets and items still on it. You must get an admin to help you disable one account before you both begin sharing the other account. Don't trade any pets/items over unless an admin has given you permission.
Joof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me