The last minute of the candy hunt seems to be longer?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

The last minute of the candy hunt seems to be longer?

Postby YayPepsi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 am

I always felt the last minute before you can find candy seems to take longer than an actual minute. I timed it today. The last minute began at 10:33:36, and the "you have to wait at least 1 minute" didn't go away until 10:35:02. Is this a glitch?
YayPepsi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The last minute of the candy hunt seems to be longer?

Postby nickjr » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:55 am

The timer is accurate. It's just that the last minute doesn't display correctly; it should read "at least 0 minutes". So "at least 1 minute" is displayed for two minutes, and the wording is only accurate for the first of those last two minutes
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The last minute of the candy hunt seems to be longer?

Postby YayPepsi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 am

Oh I see. Thanks for the answer!
YayPepsi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me