Can someone explain to me how the C$ works?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can someone explain to me how the C$ works?

Postby ThatOneNerdo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am

Is there a way to get some for free? or no? Im still very new.
It be that one person with a cool looking rare or something.
ThatOneNerdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can someone explain to me how the C$ works?

Postby Shinryu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Heya!
    C$ is Chicken Smoothie's "premium currency", and can only be directly purchased with real money - with a credit card or through a paypal account. There is no way to earn C$ in other ways in the game. However, it can be traded, so if you are unable to buy any C$ yourself, it is possible to trade for it from other players who do!

How easy that is depends on how high the other person values their C$; you can check out the trade boards to see if anyone there is advertising that they are trading C$, and compare what everyone is asking for in return. You can, of course, also advertise that you are looking for C$, and see if anyone is willing to offer it for your stuff.
    Pets and items bought from the store can also be traded, just like any others.

For a bit of advice, I have found that a lot of people are willing to offer C$ in return for 'token items' from events such as Halloween, Easter, or our Summer event. Our Halloween event is scheduled for next month, so if you are willing to spare anything you find during the candy hunt, you may be able to obtain C$ fairly easily that way.^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me