When/How to get event pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

When/How to get event pets

Postby .Mystery_flower. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 am

So i need help to be prepared for haloween, So how do u get those event pets and when to do? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
♥Hi,Im .Mysterey_flower. blinkey blink i love Pusheens and Disney! I usually love to draw alot!♥My Favorite show when i was little was The fox and the hound <333
ImageImage
Image Image [img][img]http://i.gyazo.com/7611de652d75bdb9f83462d0552324b7.gif[/img][/img]
.Mystery_flower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When/How to get event pets

Postby Firefoxx01 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 am

Miceclouds1 wrote:So i need help to be prepared for haloween, So how do u get those event pets and when to do? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

So, when the event starts, it will show on the home screen. I think there should be banners at the bottom of screens randomly. I think the front screen will explain also. I think you get pets for token trade ins. I don't know much, because I've only been in two events though.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When/How to get event pets

Postby acatalepsy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:13 pm

xxxxxHey :')! During events, some pets will be free for adoption (just like the monthly litters), others will need you to trade in tokens (these tokens can be found through clickable banners that will appear after every 20 minutes) and yet a few others can be randomly found through clicking the banners themselves, like the tokens! The staff usually will let users know through the News on the front page a bit before the event starts, so keep an eye on the front page when the end of October comes around!
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me