How do you delete your account/Is it allowed?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do you delete your account/Is it allowed?

Postby incomprehensible » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 am

I'm not happy with some of the choices and threads I made on this account, and would like to delete it and make a new one (for clarification, this is NOT a multiple account question- I want to get rid of my current one and make a different one, meaning I would still only have one account).
My questions are as follows; firstly, is this allowed, and secondly, how do I do it? Should I drop off all my pets at the Pound first? Is there a way to make sure I can keep the Oekaki adoptables I won on this account? Is this something I should specifically contact staff for, or is there a way to do it myself?
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you delete your account/Is it allowed?

Postby arabella !! » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 am

You can't do it by yourself. And I do suggest leaving this account and just stop logging in so you can keep your Oekaki adoptables if you want and your pets/items. :)

If you made your decision, send in a help ticket here if you want to delete it permanently: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/help/gethelp

You can save the images of the oekaki adopts onto your computer by copying the image URL.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you delete your account/Is it allowed?

Postby Lacuna » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 am

We don't allow users to "start over" by creating a new account, sorry. If there are a few specific posts you would like deleted you can report them and request that though.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me