Help! How Do I Get More Rares?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help! How Do I Get More Rares?

Postby ColorTheSky » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:22 am

I want to expand my pet collection to include rares, but I don't know how! I've got plenty of uncommons, but I don't want to offend anyone by offering uncommons for a rare, since that can be an unfair trade.
I played CS back in like... 2010? And ended up quitting. I joined back in 2015 but haven't played very much since. The past few months are when I've played consistently.

Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance!
ColorTheSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help! How Do I Get More Rares?

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:37 am

You can trade, sell art, or code signatures. You can also try to enter raffles or watch the pound closely, although this make take a lot more time and leaves a lot up to chance.

Trading can be hard because everyone values pets differently. There are some good guides on the CS Discussions board to help guide you on trade values. Don't be too worried about sending a trade which gets cancelled. It happens all the time. Just read the person's rules and try to be as fair as you know how to be. Until you have a good feel for the trading system I would suggest avoiding people who speak harshly (ie if they write something like "if you don't include my code word I will block you") in their trade rules as they are more likely to make an issue out of it. c:

If you have a talent for art you can try taking commissions here. Some for coding, although you should make your topic for that here.

Free Adoption topics and raffels can help build out your collection so that you can trade up more easily.

I wish you luck ^^
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColorTheSky » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:49 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:You can trade, sell art, or code signatures. You can also try to enter raffles or watch the pound closely, although this make take a lot more time and leaves a lot up to chance.

Trading can be hard because everyone values pets differently. There are some good guides on the CS Discussions board to help guide you on trade values. Don't be too worried about sending a trade which gets cancelled. It happens all the time. Just read the person's rules and try to be as fair as you know how to be. Until you have a good feel for the trading system I would suggest avoiding people who speak harshly (ie if they write something like "if you don't include my code word I will block you") in their trade rules as they are more likely to make an issue out of it. c:

If you have a talent for art you can try taking commissions here. Some for coding, although you should make your topic for that here.

Free Adoption topics and raffels can help build out your collection so that you can trade up more easily.

I wish you luck ^^

Alright, thanks so much!
ColorTheSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 am

There are also three token hunt events every year in which a lot of the pets are released; Easter, Halloween, and the Summer Event, and a lot of them turn out rare. The summer event is coming up soon, usually around the end of July.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:52 am

Scroll down to the trading advice section if you need it: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34891 :)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes