How do i make adoptions?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do i make adoptions?

Postby bvcky.barnes » Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 pm

How do i make an adoption. I am quite confused... HELp Me i am so new

Hey! I'm Alpine!
I use he/they pronouns And am 18.
My favorite characters:
× - Bucky Barnes
× - Wanda and Pietro Maximoff
× - Castiel
× - Dean Winchester

I'm super inactive so don't expect responses to be fast or even at all

bvcky.barnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do i make adoptions?

Postby ghostkit » Mon May 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Welcome to CS!
You can adopt pets in a bunch of different ways. In the "adopt" tab, there is the pound, where you can adopt unwanted or confiscated pets. It isn't open all the time, but it's very useful. It opens in about an hour and 30 mins, and if you're quick, you can catch rares and up!
On the "Adopt pets" tab, you can adopt monthly pets. Pretty self-explanatory, click which species you want, the quantity, and click "adopt." They can become a bunch of different outcomes, so I'd suggest getting as many of each species as possible.
Then, you can go to the "free adoptions" tab under the forums, where people give away pets. You send in a trade for the pets they're giving away, and you get them. However, the trade might be cancelled because someone else got it first, but you can send another.
You can also trade for pets with other users here. If you're unsure if a trade is fair, you can ask this forum here: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread
But please, don't ask for free pets unless they have specifically stated in a forum they are giving away pets. It comes across as rude and greedy.

Here's some other forums you might be able to use.
Newbie Guide and Index
Must-Read Topics For Newbies C:
The General Helpers

I wish you luck on this wonderful website!
~Fawnie
b
ghostkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me