Need Help(New)

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Need Help(New)

Postby Astrxl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:48 pm

I joined this game i don't know about a month ago. I see that a lot of people have so many rares, but how do I get that rare. I know it would be unfair trading a common for a rare, I just don't understand how to get so many rare pets.
Astrxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need Help(New)

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Mistyyy wrote:I joined this game i don't know about a month ago. I see that a lot of people have so many rares, but how do I get that rare. I know it would be unfair trading a common for a rare, I just don't understand how to get so many rare pets.

ALOT of trading. If you set up C$ stores you can buy rares from the profit you get or you can just trade slowly cuz there are people who will accept a few commons for an uncommon, a few uncommons for a rare etc. I hope I help! ^^

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astrxl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:51 pm

BlizzardTheWizard wrote:
Mistyyy wrote:I joined this game i don't know about a month ago. I see that a lot of people have so many rares, but how do I get that rare. I know it would be unfair trading a common for a rare, I just don't understand how to get so many rare pets.

ALOT of trading. If you set up C$ stores you can buy rares from the profit you get or you can just trade slowly cuz there are people who will accept a few commons for an uncommon, a few uncommons for a rare etc. I hope I help! ^^

Thanks!
Astrxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:56 pm

• A Guide Index~ A more detailed post containing many of the site's guides. A good place to look for information on pets and trading, along with more.

Taken from "Must-Read Guide for Newbies"

Always adopt the maximum amount of your pets each month, to increase your trading ability c: Also check out the Free Adopts forums to try and snag quitting users and rare giveaways to help increase your pet collection. Sometimes people get really lucky and get a rare pet or two!
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 am

This is a good thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10403

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv