Time Zone

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Time Zone

Postby RareQueen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 am

Hello! I need help with my time zone. On Chicken Smootie, it doesn't show the correct time zone for my area. For example, new pets will come out on the last day of every month for me a 7:00 pm, and during Christmas the presents would switch at 7 pm. Is there a way for me to switch it so it will correctly show the right time? Please keep in mind when I go on my account it shows today is the 27th of March when for me it's only the 26th. Thank you!
RareQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time Zone

Postby RareQueen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 am

I really need help >-<
RareQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time Zone

Postby Shinryu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 am

You can adjust your timezone settings under the "Board preferences" tab of your account settings, here. Simply pick your timezone from the drop-down list, and save the changes.
    Do note that depending on where you live, Daylight Savings will be in effect, so don't forget to tick the "yes" box if it's summer time for you. For as long as DST is in effect, you will have to wait another hour until rollover - so instead of things changing at 7pm like in winter, it'll be 8pm.
    You can also check this page to see what time it is on CS.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me