Species Suggestions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Species Suggestions

Postby FlamingPsycho » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 am

A lot of people have been creating new species. I've encountered bumble cats and created klyptics. It would be cool if you had a pet category called New Species or something where each month you'd have a different species. Like, maybe go through Instagram or Deviantart or something and ask the creator if you can use their species as an adoptable and if they say yes, use it.
Like, you can use my klyptics, which are posted all over my Instagram, @flaming_psycho
What is your legacy?

How can you justify the space that you fill?

You should trade me, I have TOO MANY PETS!

Discord - FlamingPsycho
Toyhouse - FlamingPsycho
Instagram - fueled.by.ramune
Tiktok - fueledbyramune
Bluesky - fueledbyramune.bsky.social
Lioden - #164933
Xanje - flamingpsycho

Please only message me elsewhere if you are 18+! I am an adult and while my content is sfw, I am NOT COMFORTABLE hosting full conversations with minors, thank you!

I am on the hunt for adult-only spaces to still discuss ChickenSmoothie. If you know of one on something like Discord or Telegram or whatever, let me know, thanks!
FlamingPsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Suggestions

Postby Keir; » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 am

Sorry, CS doesn't take suggestions for brand new species, and I highly doubt they would use someone else's species on site anyway.

If you see the rules on the Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!) thread, stickied to the top of this board, it says

Please do not
  • request designs which are still protected under copyright, e.g. harry potter, twilight, warrior cats, etc.
  • suggest or request new species/linearts
  • draw your ideas onto CS linearts or onto a copy of CS linearts - copying our art is against the rules
  • post sketches to illustrate your ideas - we cannot make things that you've drawn due to copyright issues
  • pm or email ideas to staff
  • post 2nd/3rd Gen suggestions here; they have a separate thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1787370
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║