Halloween items for bats, owls, or Eastern dragons?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Halloween items for bats, owls, or Eastern dragons?

Postby Bye_CS » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:38 am

Are there any Halloween-only items created for bats, owls, or Eastern dragons?
Bye_CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween items for bats, owls, or Eastern dragons?

Postby Shinryu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 am

I'm afraid as far as costumes/wigs/extra body parts go, I recall nothing out there that has been made to specifically fit those linearts.
    There are some Halloween items that fit all species due to being decoration/not depending on body shape, but when it comes to the ones that need to be tailored for a lineart, then those species didn't get any Halloween items so far.
    Searched the past Halloween discussions real quick, too, and found no comments along the lines of "fit/s bats/owls/dragons" - if nobody pointed it out, chances are pretty low.

That said, with a bit of trickery and using additional items to cover gaps/parts that stick out, it's often possible to use some items on other species anyway - if you need inspiration on how to play around with items a bit, you could try looking at people's Dress-Up Challenge entries, or this thread.
    Here are last year's halloween entries. If you look through them you might find some unusual species - you can even filter by them, like so!

PS: If anyone does know fitting items, please do prove me wrong, I'm sure it'd make this user's day <3 My memory is only so good, I could have missed something.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween items for bats, owls, or Eastern dragons?

Postby Shian » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:06 am

There are no items to date for those linearts.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me