Help!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help!

Postby Eoroch » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:23 am

All of my pets in my "pets without a group" have disappeared. I doubt it is an issue with my technology, as I tried a few devices. Is this normal? I looked in my trades and saw nothing new. None of my other pets are missing. Is this a common problem?
"Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary people that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of love and kindness." -Gandalf
PO-TAY-TO
Eoroch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help!

Postby Scarlet Janefox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:48 am

It is possible you might have moved them to a different group and didn't notice. Check your other groups to see if they've been misplaced.
I am fennec.
Hear me scream.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any pronouns

Flight Rising

Youtube
(Mostly dance videos,
some animation stuff)

Toyhou.se

Trade Thread
Scarlet Janefox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eoroch » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 am

No, I'm afraid that's not the case, sorry :/
"Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary people that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of love and kindness." -Gandalf
PO-TAY-TO
Eoroch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlet Janefox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:54 am

Try checking the archives. If it says "You own this pet" by the pets you misplaced, they are still somewhere in your groups. It is impossible for pets to just disappear.
I am fennec.
Hear me scream.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any pronouns

Flight Rising

Youtube
(Mostly dance videos,
some animation stuff)

Toyhou.se

Trade Thread
Scarlet Janefox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eoroch » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:09 am

Although it says I have them, I have seen them in none of my groups. I will check again later, and thank you so much for yout help! :)
PO-TAY-TO
Eoroch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 am

Are you still looking for them?
    If you could post one or more images of pets you are unable to find, we'd be more than happy to help c:
    Just post the archive picture of it, and if it's an old/rare pet, remember to check for December 18th pets.

PS: If you have to look through multiple pages on a group, try adding "&pageSize=[number]" to the end of the group's URL. (Example: &pageSize=100). This will show the inserted number of pets on a single page, enabling you to look at, for example, 100 per page instead of 20.
    Maybe that'll help you, as scrolling down a long page can often be less bothersome than flipping through dozens of pages.
    (Just don't go overboard - displaying thousands of pets at the same time may very well freeze your browser.)

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me