Songs?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Songs?

Postby SoupPupped » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:12 pm

So I've been wanting to create adoptables semi-inspired by songs. You know, just their general attitude. But a lot of the songs I've been considering are a bit NSFW. [removed] Would I be allowed to link a NSFW song with a warning that it might not be appropriate for all ages? Or would I not be able to link/say the song at all? Thanks! c:
Last edited by Raire on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed name.
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songs?

Postby nickjr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Pretty sure that you can neither link nor mention the song, because everything you link and post on CS has to be family-friendly or suitable for our 18+ forum (also family-friendly, but more "mature" topics: periods, relationships, coming of age, etc.) I know for certain that you cannot link anything that breaks CS rules, including stuff that is not appropriate for CS.

I don't know what that musical is about, nor am I going to search it (I'm old enough, but it's late at night and I'd rather not find out which subcategory of "NSFW" that musical is in, especially with your description of it lol I want to sleep peacefully tonight), so I can't give any specific suggestion, but maybe a general compromise is that you can mention the general thing that your song-based adoptables are based off of. So... what do people even sing about in musicals lol relationships? The weather? Depression/general sad feelings? Growing up?

Might want to edit out that name

For future reference, send a help ticket if your question refers to something NSFW :)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songs?

Postby Raire » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Mentioning and linking to it is not allowed in this case.

You can read it in our general site rules:
Keep all of your posts, discussion, links, and images child-friendly! A lot of our members are young children, so there are many things that are not appropriate to post and discuss on Chicken Smoothie. Please use common sense and good judgement. It is not okay to break these rules in private messages.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me