FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [UPDATED - READ FIRST]

Postby MidnightCelestia » Sat May 21, 2016 8:04 am

Hey staff..

I was just wondering.. Am I able to show my face on CS if I have musical.ly, YouTube, etc? Thanks!

peace up, a town. cue the music!

she/her
MidnightCelestia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Sat May 21, 2016 8:08 am

~Horse~ wrote:Hey staff..

I was just wondering.. Am I able to show my face on CS if I have musical.ly, YouTube, etc? Thanks!

The type of info we don't let you share:

Your full name or last name
    Your age, grade, or birth year
    Your address, suburb, town or city
    The name or location of your school/club etc
    Photos of yourself or your family/friends (except if your faces aren't visible)
    Your email address or phone number, as well as Skype, kik or other such contact information
    Full names of your family/friends

That would not be allowed.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anita-San » Sun May 29, 2016 11:08 pm

What are list pets?
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

*WIP*
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
Anita-San

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Mon May 30, 2016 12:42 am

RealWairrorbonnie wrote:What are list pets?

You can learn about list pets here xx
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:23 am

(Is it alright to get pets from the pound for my in real life friends? They usually don't catch the pound, because they can't get on at lunch or before class, so I grab them a pet from the pound when I see it is open. I realized this might be controversial, so I decided to ask. I will stop if it is not ok. I never do anything but get them a pound pet and say I got it from the pound for them)
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Corinnycat wrote:(Is it alright to get pets from the pound for my in real life friends? They usually don't catch the pound, because they can't get on at lunch or before class, so I grab them a pet from the pound when I see it is open. I realized this might be controversial, so I decided to ask. I will stop if it is not ok. I never do anything but get them a pound pet and say I got it from the pound for them)

As a general rule, users should only have one account, and they should not let other people onto it unless it is in very specific circumstances that have been cleared by staff. Part of the challenge of the pound is the fact that users can not always catch it. That's why it opens at random times: to give all timezones an equal chance at it.

Since I am no moderator, you could always send a help ticket in for confirmation, but would definitely recommend stopping.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:
Corinnycat wrote:(Is it alright to get pets from the pound for my in real life friends? They usually don't catch the pound, because they can't get on at lunch or before class, so I grab them a pet from the pound when I see it is open. I realized this might be controversial, so I decided to ask. I will stop if it is not ok. I never do anything but get them a pound pet and say I got it from the pound for them)

As a general rule, users should only have one account, and they should not let other people onto it unless it is in very specific circumstances that have been cleared by staff. Part of the challenge of the pound is the fact that users can not always catch it. That's why it opens at random times: to give all timezones an equal chance at it.

Since I am no moderator, you could always send a help ticket in for confirmation, but would definitely recommend stopping.

Ok, thank you! I will send one, and i will wait until I am given the ok before getting my friends anymore pets.
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faeryheart » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:36 am

I'm not sure if I missed something or if it was asked already, but I adopted something from the pound around 3 hours ago, and somehow I'm already capable of adopting again? Isn't the waiting time usually 24 hours? I also noticed that the pound opened with a little delay today, like 30 seconds, it usually opens in the moment when the clock hits a new minute. Nothing serious, but it's something I never saw before, so I was wondering about it
Faeryheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:38 am

Black Kitty Rii wrote:I'm not sure if I missed something or if it was asked already, but I adopted something from the pound around 3 hours ago, and somehow I'm already capable of adopting again? Isn't the waiting time usually 24 hours? I also noticed that the pound opened with a little delay today, like 30 seconds, it usually opens in the moment when the clock hits a new minute. Nothing serious, but it's something I never saw before, so I was wondering about it

See this announcement
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koaruk » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:13 pm

I posted on a few forums, but it still wont let me send a message to my trading partner, please help.
Koaruk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me