Lock/delete please!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Lock/delete please!

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm just trying to figure out the whole picture thing so that you can see the pic...if anyone can help that would be great!!! Thanks!
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just for my own use.

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Image I can't see it -.- I need help :P I have firefox and i don't know how to do this!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lou; » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:53 pm

That's because you didn't link to the actual image, only the Google Image Result page.

I've saved the image for you, now all you have to do is copy the image code and use it:

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2w4whoo.jpg[/IMG]

...and wallah! And if you have further problems, it's best to post in this section of the forum, and read FAQ'S and guides first before creating a thread, because your question may have already been answered. :)
STARS
Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in unison.
lou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Tashy wrote:That's because you didn't link to the actual image, only the Google Image Result page.

I've saved the image for you, now all you have to do is copy the image code and use it:

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2w4whoo.jpg[/IMG]

...and wallah! And if you have further problems, it's best to post in this section of the forum, and read FAQ'S and guides first before creating a thread, because your question may have already been answered. :)

Thank you!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm

-removed-
OMG.... YAY!
Last edited by Lacuna on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 pm

CS is not a place to store images and whatnot, please use a word document instead.

Also, please do not take images off the internet that aren't of celebrities/famous people etc as they break copy right laws. Especially anything that's been drawn like the image above.
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:58 pm

TurtlezSoup wrote:CS is not a place to store images and whatnot, please use a word document instead.

Also, please do not take images off the internet that aren't of celebrities/famous people etc as they break copy right laws. Especially anything that's been drawn like the image above.

No need to get upset. I was literally just testing it. I never claimed the picture as my own. I was using it as an example for if I ever DID want to post my own art if I myself posted it on the internet somewhere or if I wanted to use a picture(and credit the artist/owner). I'm not dumb I know how the rules work. I was new to chicken smoothie at that time. It was a tread so I could test out all sorts of things so I could get used to CS. This thread is no longer needed though. So it can be locked and deleted.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me