Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby doreet » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 pm

hello I have chicken paint on "2draw.net" which works very well---except my painting will not revise!!!I don't know why, it just says"will not revise now,revise later."And it never works to revise!!!I keep trying, no luck, and i asked the forum there is no answer yet--maybe never.Is this the amt. of broadband of the site?Can I take my painting to the chicken paint here and finish it?How do I do that??cause its a very beautiful painting but its not finished!!is this my browser?Please let me know how I can finish this chicken-paint picture--if I can do it here.??thanks very much--any help is appreciated. :) :what:
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby Immortalkitten » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:55 pm

Pandora! wrote:
    I'm have the EXACT same problem and I've tried so many fixes to no avail. I'm on a Mac on Chrome using a Huion Inspiroy H640P tablet. I've updated my computer, updated Chrome, uninstalled & reinstalled the tablet software, played with both the tablet setting and aaaaall sorts of pen settings in Oekaki. It seems to be an Oekaki only issue. I'll include a little image as well, it's like at the last second the pen disconnects and reconnects even when I haven't lifted the stylus.

If anyone has found a solution please please let me know!

I think I have a similar issue. My lines keeps skipping in the middle of my stroke. They're still smooth and continue the pen pressure, but it leaves a gap in the line and the Oekaki registers it as multiple strokes when I hit undo. Gaomon PD1161 tablet.

I've tried rebooting, completely reinstalling the drivers fresh, switching to another Gaomon tablet, nothing has worked. It only happens in the Oekaki and I can't find anyone with the same problem with a google search, so I assume it's a ChickenPaint problem.

Really hoping someone finds a solution to this because it's made the Oekaki completely unusable for me. ToT

I am usually on once or twice
a day if you need me. I post in
the forums occasionally, but I
am mostly here to collect pets.

~Current Obsession~
Minecraft/Genshin Impact

BFF BFF 2 Carrd Art Fight Art Credit
Immortalkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery